Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Help Needed',or a Serious challenge for The UCP visitors

'Help Needed',or a Serious challenge for The UCP visitors

kingofthering was very kind to help Me to solve this'dilema' that I originally challenged'Matra et alpine' to solve,While I do really appreciate 'kingofthering' enthusiastic desire to help,and say publically'Thank you'.
    unfortunately,The reply(with all it's good intent)missed the mark,So I'll re issue our mutual plight again,and hope,that together,We all be able tosolve this problem.
    Please pay close attn. to the Key words such as:
    1st)Full(inc. few sample) lenght FREE MP3/Audio music &songs from all over the world
    2nd)Search engine that list the above(E.G. Altavista.com is the closest one),
    Previously My favo(u)rite search engine was
    http://www.alltheweb.com
    Now,extremely unfortunately,since Yahoo bought it,They made such drastic changes,that it no longer viable search engine,as it use to be,Previously it contained spl. search options,among others,inc.MP3/Audio,and even video,and in addition to that:specific search option that available in all the good high quality search engines,as Specific phrase,Please visit the current Beta version,and register Your disapproval,Now the task at hand is to replace it,with similar highest quality search engine(assuming that such still exist) which contains all the desired options,for our listening&viewing pleasures(As I already mentioned The AltaVista.com search,is the closest one to it,even Google.com DOESN'T have all the requested features),So now it's up to each visitor& member to see how fine you can score,Please No file sharing websites,or sample only website directing search Engine/s.
    Mind You,The internet unfortunatelly,instead of being real free&wonderfull as it used to be,it became more restrictive,Some of the reasons are:Greed(certain web sites' webmasters enjoy 'working from home' and beat the traffic,by charging visitors),other,The copyright laws are supposedly enforced on the internet(it's next to impossible),the real problem is that search engines that are supposedly real Free got scared,and'give in',but not all,so each one of You could see,How 'not so easy' is the task at hand,however,I trust the spirit of discovery of many members& visitors to this web site,and hope that some'll be shinning their light of expertise here!.wishing You all:best of luck,That's to include'Matra et Alpine',and' kingofthering'Don't Give Up,Try again, in that respect I admire your enthusiasm,and resolve,however,i hope that this time around,with all the specific info. I supplied,there'll be a better & clearer understanding of 'what we're after'?!.
    So I wish You all the best of success,so we'll continue to enjoy,free & fun internet!.Thanks In advance!!!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I got so bored reading that that i now still dont know what the hell your on about even though ive read it all

sorry but stop rambling on and on and on
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

WTF dude heard of the words SHORT and CONSISE...try them next time you write...
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

i read most of it, and it is possible what your looking for just plain doesnt exist yet. But if you do look at them, like google, they are adding content as much as they can. so it may be a matter of time. In the mean time maybe try going to a number of sources instead of one.
    You can call me scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    I got so bored reading that that i now still dont know what the hell your on about even though ive read it all

sorry but stop rambling on and on and on
    he means he wants a search engine to search for EVERY file type on the net.

why the hell didnt he just say that

google

isohunt
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Er... do you have a spacebar?

It's the key that's bigger than the rest of them, use it next time...

he should be caled silly baba

I got lost after 'kingofthering'
    I aint know "rookie"
    2006 Ford Mustang 4.6 V8 Premium GT
    2008 Chrysler 300C SRT Design
    2007 Alfa Romeo Brera 2.2
    1972 MG Midget 1275

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    he should be caled silly baba

The childish demos are begining again? Why the hell don't you guys leave him alone? Each one of us has a particular way of putting things. If you guys don't like to read, look away. Answer only if you're going to contribute. Is it that hard?
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Thanks,You got it right!.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    The childish demos are begining again? Why the hell don't you guys leave him alone? Each one of us has a particular way of putting things. If you guys don't like to read, look away. Answer only if you're going to contribute. Is it that hard?
    Thanks,You got it right!.But fortunately we found one mature participant,who at least tried to come with a reply.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Thanks for 'Translation'

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    he means he wants a search engine to search for EVERY file type on the net.
    Thanks for 'Translation',Specifically,I'm looking for MP3 &RAM type files,as well as other similar files,Which're dedicated for Music usage.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Argh, I've feared that I was the only one who couldn't make out the meaning of the first post. I'm not really a genius as regards the contents of English language and the absence of the blanks doesn't contribute to bring light on my darkness. Ali, is it possible to write your posts clearly??
    "Shields up! Rrrrred alert!"
    http://nerys.has-no-homepage.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    kingofthering was very kind to help Me to solve this'dilema' that I originally challenged'Matra et alpine' to solve,While I do really appreciate 'kingofthering' enthusiastic desire to help,and say publically'Thank you'.
    unfortunately,The reply(with all it's good intent)missed the mark,So I'll re issue our mutual plight again,and hope,that together,We all be able tosolve this problem.
    Please pay close attn. to the Key words such as:
    1st)Full(inc. few sample) lenght FREE MP3/Audio music &songs from all over the world
    2nd)Search engine that list the above(E.G. Altavista.com is the closest one),
    Previously My favo(u)rite search engine was
    http://www.alltheweb.com
    Now,extremely unfortunately,since Yahoo bought it,They made such drastic changes,that it no longer viable search engine,as it use to be,Previously it contained spl. search options,among others,inc.MP3/Audio,and even video,and in addition to that:specific search option that available in all the good high quality search engines,as Specific phrase,Please visit the current Beta version,and register Your disapproval,Now the task at hand is to replace it,with similar highest quality search engine(assuming that such still exist) which contains all the desired options,for our listening&viewing pleasures(As I already mentioned The AltaVista.com search,is the closest one to it,even Google.com DOESN'T have all the requested features),So now it's up to each visitor& member to see how fine you can score,Please No file sharing websites,or sample only website directing search Engine/s.
    Mind You,The internet unfortunatelly,instead of being real free&wonderfull as it used to be,it became more restrictive,Some of the reasons are:Greed(certain web sites' webmasters enjoy 'working from home' and beat the traffic,by charging visitors),other,The copyright laws are supposedly enforced on the internet(it's next to impossible),the real problem is that search engines that are supposedly real Free got scared,and'give in',but not all,so each one of You could see,How 'not so easy' is the task at hand,however,I trust the spirit of discovery of many members& visitors to this web site,and hope that some'll be shinning their light of expertise here!.wishing You all:best of luck,That's to include'Matra et Alpine',and' kingofthering'Don't Give Up,Try again, in that respect I admire your enthusiasm,and resolve,however,i hope that this time around,with all the specific info. I supplied,there'll be a better & clearer understanding of 'what we're after'?!.
    So I wish You all the best of success,so we'll continue to enjoy,free & fun internet!.Thanks In advance!!!.
    uhh... you're welcome
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

My sincere appologies!.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerys
    Argh, I've feared that I was the only one who couldn't make out the meaning of the first post. I'm not really a genius as regards the contents of English language and the absence of the blanks doesn't contribute to bring light on my darkness. Ali, is it possible to write your posts clearly??
    My sincere appologies!.Das ist nicht zu schwer/e zu verstehn,Langsam,langsam,aber Suecher,(Wie lang/e haben Sie eine wenig zeit,Dan/n ist keine,oder ohne problem,)
    Was ich gesuch ist eine Search Engine,mit eine spezial... fuer Musik,dass ist noch klaar jezt?!.(Das ich geschreiben in Ihre/deinen Lange).
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Thread Information