Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ch 10 loses rights to V8 Supercar

Like alot of things i got a vauge picture somewhere it isnt very good though its just got tony with his fist connecting with morris' helmet.
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

how piss weak was the coverage of the Wakefield Park rnd of the Konica V8's? 10's droppen the ball already, 15 minutes of cut n shut highlites that noone could follow, from 3 races mind you, and 40 odd minutes of yapping. Good to see the last 20 minutes of qualy for the Pommie GP replayed today on RPM, but who is that bimbo next to billy? I doubt she could tell if she had a conrod shoved up her apex, and shes an autocue-writers dream, she follows the script! Ch 10, pick it up guys, or Im spending the 800 on the satelite dish, and will never have to see a BB06 ad again. (thats reason enough to buy the dish just there...)
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Well the shelia doesnt deviate which is good she doesnt waste any time....when cromly deviates its good and factual and when mr woods deviates its usually shit and you usually loose iq hearing about it.

I didnt see the konica race but konicas lately have been real bad its a shame really.
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

First lap was a doozy...2 off at turn one, they really do need to get rid of that mark porter, hes to hot headed, just lunges at any thing.
    Real V8's are at my home track next week I think, Hidden Valley. Have great memories of that place, friend had a massive accident there a week ago and got out ok.
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Porter is a tad too agressive for his own good I noticed that a long time ago....wayne wakefield and dean canto are as agressive(if not more) but of course they can drive.

Wakefield brought his 808 wagon over in 98 I think to Hidden Valley and that lil bus blew my mind totally, I couldnt get over the thing. Was lethal. I agree with you with the Canto/Wakefield talent against Porter's anything but...
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Wakefeilds 808 is definetely a weapon, I was hoping he was going to come to Mallala for last years IPRA Nats but he didnt show sadly, there is speculation that his car wasnt exactly legal though, they could be jealousy speaking for the other competetors though. The other graphic skills guys where down here though
    Last edited by charged; 06-14-2006 at 07:13 PM.
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

Wakefield is more famous for that wagon then his v8 driveing lol tis a real shame that people with varieng talents like porter,max wilson (lets face it tin tops are not his forte),tony Ricciadello and a handful of others like Paul Stokell(now in europe),Camron McLean,wakefield,ellery and a large number of others are remaning unsung and without drives (i fell sorry for ellery takeing a drive with paul morris)

Cellery isnt very good... He's the only one i dont agree with as to having ability. Dont think much of Paul Weels steering either (sorry) but besides bein a traitor, he shoulda stuck to stadium off roaders... Whats Stokell racing???
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

I think hes trying euro f3 now havent heard much from him in a long while now. Nah cellerys allright hes done well the last few bathursts and his final one under the supercheap banner he had the smallest budget in the field!
    Paul wheel had a fair bit of tallent the problem with him was he had a few stress issues (especially during qualifying) and he was actually seeing a sports phycologist to try and help looks like the stress won. Im thinking this is why he had trboule consitantly getting points and there have been a few moments when he seemigly cracked under pressure.

Yeah, when he was teamed up with Ambrose in the Au at Bathurst in 02 comes to mind. Apparantly he's a top bloke though, a friend of a friend knows him. One who Im glad is gone now is that rodney forbes, tits on a bull I swear.
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Ambrose is cursed there and i cant reber a time it was 100% his fault.

Forbes was dynamite in production tourers and GT-P didntdo to well later in the v8s though.

And alot of drivers have dissapeared over the years rod wanless,Dougal McDougal,paul romano (couldent touch the top 10 without pack leader) and a heap of others.

Ellery is racen in Darwin and QR for PMM according to www.v8supercar.com
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

I was at the Wakefield round of the Fujitsu V8s, it was good, not much action though, but still good. The car my Dad's company sponsors made it to 10th for the weekend IIRC.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

The konicas(they where konicas for 3 years so that what i call them ) there usually alot of action (bingles) in the back pack and the top 10 are usually have some good dicesall in all its some pretty good raceing.

Thread Information