Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finland Rock (And Frighten) Eurovision With Their First Win in 41 Years

Quote Originally Posted by Piacki_117
    Is the Eurovision still existing???
    Yeah I would say the same thing if I was from France (they finished last or so )
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    Yeah I would say the same thing if I was from France (they finished last or so )
    I didn't even know there was a french singer at the Eurovision (in fact i thought it didn't exist anymore).

What a bunch of clowns.

Malta Came Last, but France wasn't far behind.

Expect to see them next year because of their 'Big 4' Status.

IMHO Lordi were so different from any other Eurovision entrant, but that doesn't make them spectacular. they've added an element of theatre to a competition I myself watch only for fun. Hopefully next year some other countries will take it too far and come up with some utterly outrageous entries Can't wait.

Anyone see Sandra Nights performance for Iceland on Semi-Final Night? now That was atrocious.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Anyone see Sandra Nights performance for Iceland on Semi-Final Night? now That was atrocious.
    That was great, what's better than making fun of the contest itself in the contest.

Quote Originally Posted by twinspark
    That was great, what's better than making fun of the contest itself in the contest.
    Most Brits only watch it for Terry Wogan's commentary which puts down the whole experience at every step !!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Iceland Never seem to do well -her effort of 'Showering' herself with gold streamers which shot out of Candy Canes, while her male dancers pranced in hot pants, would surely have gone down a storm.

Again, it's a harmless folly, and if it brings tourist dollars to the winning country, more power to it.

As long as it keeps me laughing.

In regards to Wogan - loved his 2001 comments about the Danish Hosts who, apparantly, looked like 'Dr.Death and the Tooth Fairy'. Hilarious Stuff.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Apparently he has been banned from one of the (eartern european) countrys for insulting their eurovision entrys.

Thread Information