Thread: OMG look at this video -*Lucky Guy to walk away*-

OMG look at this video -*Lucky Guy to walk away*-

talk about close call....this man should have been crushed "But he walked away"!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...123&q=accident
    Last edited by MysteriousGT1; 05-27-2006 at 11:46 AM.

When does that date from ?
    GOT to ask some serious questions about how the wall reacted and the damage inflicted to the car
    That was 100% luck to walk away from that !!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

wow just wow

Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    When does that date from ?
    GOT to ask some serious questions about how the wall reacted and the damage inflicted to the car
    That was 100% luck to walk away from that !!!
    Not sure why the wall ripped his car open like that...most likely his car hit a soft spot in the connections!

Wish i could find more info on this cause i would like to know more about it as well!

Quote Originally Posted by MysteriousGT1
    Not sure why the wall ripped his car open like that...most likely his car hit a soft spot in the connections!

Wish i could find more info on this cause i would like to know more about it as well!
    Looking at it looks as if the wall on the corner section yielded and gave way - perhaps by design - BUT then the car caught a strong support which jsut opened it like a can-opener.
    Now the Qs are was the wall MEANT to yield initially adn they forgot abotu teh "strogn" points or was it a failure or was it so old that they hand't really updated it to newer standards ( hence why I asked if anyone new how old the vid is )
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    I had that vid in my PC for a very long time, I'll post it here for saving if anyone wants. It dates back to atleast 98-01 if not earlier than that. Not such a recent happening, I don't remember too much about it coming in '02-'05. I could be wrong, but 70% right.

Atleast it is before the HANS time(he didnt wear one), so that will make it a couple of years..

wow thats crazy. i was watching a nascar race yesterday (3 minutes) and there was a streaker on the circut... that was strange. really weird how he did not get mutalated!
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Thread Information