Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Enzo

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    ^ What he said.

Ferrari have made their mark. They don't need to prove anything anymore. Not for another 10 years or so anyway. When they'll just make another amazing track car.
    It´s a good thing we drive track cars everiday to work...
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    1) how is it pointless
    2) how do you KNOW it WILL BE pointless
    I ask you, in this world of speed cameras, speed bumps and highly policed roads, whats the point of having a squillion bhp car that can do a million miles an hour? See what I mean?
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer
    I ask you, in this world of speed cameras, speed bumps and highly policed roads, whats the point of having a squillion bhp car that can do a million miles an hour? See what I mean?
    ever heard of showing off? but i guess thats proving your point. Then again there are tracks.

and un policed roads and highways withouth cameras, and bribery too
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

you do not belong on this website
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    ever heard of showing off? but i guess thats proving your point. Then again there are tracks.
    Yes but here the whole trackday bussiness is pretty much inexistent. In my opinion the sportscar of the future will focus on weight rather than on power. Of course all of the above doesn't apply if you live in Germany...
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    you do not belong on this website
    You should learn that you can just have as much fun doing 40mph than when doing 200mph. In fact I have enjoyed roads without even surpassing the speed limit, and that doesn't mean I was going particularly slowly. Besides speed is not the only the thing you can enjoy in a car.
    Visca Catalunya!

Another pointless supercar...
    This may seem like a statement from a non-enthusiast but considering that less that .(00)001 percent of enthusiasts will experience the wonders of a million dollar sports car; yet another supercar does become a little pointless.

Still I hope, supercar makers don't ever stop bettering the supercar, just I'd like to see more affordable cars that are super. Cars like S2000, Z4M Coupe, FD RX-7...
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by jump15vc
    Next Enzo
    daft!
    pondering things

Quote Originally Posted by PerfAdv
    This may seem like a statement from a non-enthusiast but considering that less that .(00)001 percent of enthusiasts will experience the wonders of a million dollar sports car; yet another supercar does become a little pointless.
    Don't get me wrong I like speed, but I don't know those cars act more like halo models than anything else. It's good they exist but they have little real world use. I mean who needs 850bhp to have fun on twisty mountain road? I can't say I wouldn't buy one, I won't know till I'm in the situation of actually being able to buy one (and I doubt I will ever be), but if we stay with the Ferrari theme, I think the F430 would be more than enough in the real world.
    Visca Catalunya!

You should learn that you can just have as much fun doing 40mph than when doing 200mph. In fact I have enjoyed roads without even surpassing the speed limit, and that doesn't mean I was going particularly slowly. Besides speed is not the only the thing you can enjoy in a car.
    I fully agree, I don't care much for anything with higher performance than a Modena or even a 911, because what on earth are you going to do with all that speed. My Toyota 4Runner maxes out at 175km/h, it's a f****** SUV. They keep coming out with all these insanely fast machines sometimes costing multiple millions, and its starting to get real old real fast. Where are you going to drive the damn thing? I'm all for the twisty back roads in something as simple as a boxster. Speed is overrated.

Speed is overated, yes. But the feeling of being pushed along by 500+bhp most certainly is not - genuinely quick cars are one of those things you can NEVER appreciate until you have driven one. Then it all becomes very clear.
    www.crash.net/motoring/roadcars/news/home/

Well, I have to say, it is a stunning piece of journalism.

Ferrari's next supercar - bigger engine, more power, pointlessly complex F1 style gearbox, faster.

How the f**k did they manage to work that out. They must have an inside source.

Whatever next?

"New Mercedes C class to be mid sized saloon with a range of engines, in the same segment as the Audi A4 and BMW 3 series."

F**king retards.
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    [Read Above]
    That was wickedly hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Well, I have to say, it is a stunning piece of journalism.

Ferrari's next supercar - bigger engine, more power, pointlessly complex F1 style gearbox, faster.

How the f**k did they manage to work that out. They must have an inside source.

Whatever next?

"New Mercedes C class to be mid sized saloon with a range of engines, in the same segment as the Audi A4 and BMW 3 series."

F**king retards.
    Genius - could have been plucked straight from the hallowed pages of sniff petrol.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariPrinze1
    i think it will be better than that
    The most pointless post on UCP ever?
    www.crash.net/motoring/roadcars/news/home/

Thread Information