Thread: Finding an Avatar

Finding an Avatar

Does anyone here know of any sites or places to find free avatars? I was wanting something a little more original than the Zonda I currently use.

You can make your own avatar. I did.

Simply find a photo you like and reduce it to the size below.
    from the USER CP avatar page
    Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 90 by 90 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

Also search google "avatars"
    We work to live, and to live is to drive a BMW 330i at speed.

https://www.facebook.com/BMW330iMSport/

Quote Originally Posted by MrVette83
    Does anyone here know of any sites or places to find free avatars? I was wanting something a little more original than the Zonda I currently use.
    Indeed. The Zonda is offered by the site and some users have it making it a non-original avatar.

You might wanna get into google or yahoo and click images, type whatever pic you are looking for and hit search. At the last pages are the smallest pics, you might be able to find one there.

There's also a way in paint to reduce the size of any picture making it able to be accepted as an avatar in this forum. But I'm not very familiar with that technique.

And Baddabang is willing to make custom avatars using your nick, you might want to contact him

Good Luck.

Niko

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Baddabang is willing to make custom avatars using your nick, you might want to contact him
    There are a lot of us around who can do it in a few minutes in case Baddabang is 'busy'
    We had success for a while with folks just posting images and asking for an avatar in return. Post to that thread and likely someone will do it while B is still in his bed
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    There are a lot of us around who can do it in a few minutes in case Baddabang is 'busy'
    We had success for a while with folks just posting images and asking for an avatar in return. Post to that thread and likely someone will do it while B is still in his bed
    Didn't know that, that's great. I'm ok with my avatar right now, but I'll change it if Bush looses the elections. So I'm going to keep that in mind for the future.

Thanks

Could you change this into an avatar? I'm sure it is original. Have no clue how to do it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Could you change this into an avatar? I'm sure it is original. Have no clue how to do it.
    Image resize is availble in most image porgrams.
    irfanview is a free downloadable one that can also do it amongst lots of really useful conversions
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Image resize is availble in most image porgrams.
    irfanview is a free downloadable one that can also do it amongst lots of really useful conversions
    Thanks very much, I am amazed, (also with myself that I was able to find the way how to add the avatar).

Thread Information