Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scientology to Sponsor NASCAR

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft
    Wow, it's the end of the world. The two most unholy things in union.

Soon we'll have fat drunk hicks spouting off about thetans. I guess it's no worse than them spouting off about the baby jesus.
    They don't about baby Jesus they talk about big trucks, their trailer homes, and what's in their yard. For example: I jes got me sum pipes on that there pick em up truck, but I still cain't find that car in the backyard and my trailer fridge is out of Pabst.

There is no BoS - It's Absorbed into the BoJ.

Geddit?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    There is no BoS - It's Absorbed into the BoJ.

Geddit?

Oh please not again this jelly stuff, I had so much hoped that that was now far behind us...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Oh please not again this jelly stuff, I had so much hoped that that was now far behind us...
    I keep wondering what the hell they're talking about... I seem to have missed it all during my 3 months away. Is it some kind of cult? Seriously, what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    I keep wondering what the hell they're talking about... I seem to have missed it all during my 3 months away. Is it some kind of cult? Seriously, what is it?
    no idea, but it is rather irritating...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Only the Australians are on in the middle of the night/evening for everyone else so they spam the place up a bit. Their cult is made up of several learders of different departments that contain no staff.

There is little else to it as far as I can see, shallow even by cult standards

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    It's just a joke. I'll order a chill pill for you.

EggNog - the BoJ is just a group of people (Mostly Australian, go figure) who, following the proper spammer's thread (We're not likely to invade just any thread) have a little fun. It's harmless, non-personal attack oriented and certainly not as bad as people make out. Unless you fully understand it can be a little difficult to follow the threads, however.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thread Information