Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Drink Mixes ?

Jamaica, New York, USA... for now, out in the DR studyin!
    Brugal and coke
    brugal and orange juice
    vodka and cranberry

Choclate Cake Shot
    1/2 oz Frangelico® hazelnut liqueur
    1/2 oz Stoli® Vanil vodka
    Frost the rim of an old-fashioned glass with sugar and lemon. Add the vanilla vodka and Frangelico hazelnut liqueur; stir together. Lick the sugar rim, shoot the mixture, and bite a piece of lemon.

Bacardi and henessey wit a touch of coke.
    WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE!!!!!!!!!!
    -Jimi Hendrix

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Warm Water + Cold Water

Two Words: Jager Bomb.

Jägermeister and RedBull, usually a shot, and half a can.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    absinth with burned sugar.
    You really get hallucinations and utter drunkness for 15 mins. then you are completely normal again

Fill a glass about halfway with absinth. put the special spoon over it with some lumps of sugar. pore some absinth over it and light it.Wait till the sugar is burne up an fallen into the drink. Then slam it back... Nipping on it gives less effect
    You should read The Basic Eight by Daniel Handler, there's a scene where they do absinth in a similar fashion.
    Whoooh 911 posts!!!
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

raspberry twist vodka, raspberry lemonade, and sprite (7up, sierra mist, whatever). vodka and lemonade in equal amounts, then add sprite to fill the glass. you can't taste the alcohol in it, which can be good and bad. good for giving to girls, bad for drinking yourself as you soon realize you're much drunker than you thought.

Rum and cola

Angery Mexican
    own mix me and a few friends made a few years ago you need a 1 litre contianer

500ml of pub squash
    1 middy of beer
    3 shots of tequilla
    3shots of scotch
    3 shots or rum
    and fill with ice or water or vodka and enjoy its a good starting drink getting you tipsy if you drink it fast enough

And a Rusty Nail

2 shots of Drambue
    2 shots of scotch 1/2 a squeazed lemon and good portion of rind (cut and twisted for decoration)
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Word of warning those drinks are fairly potent and scondly a fave of mine Jim Beam and Red bull never have more then 8 or you wount sleep for a few days
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

lemonade, dash of lemon juice, and a shot of midori
    jungle juice = lemonade, punch mix, wine, vodka, jamaican rum, ginger beer, and everything else you can find
    quite lethal
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I was watching 'No Reservations w/ Anthony Bourdain' on the Cooking channel, or was it Travel, anyway this guy goes to different places worldwide and people offer up their choicest delicacies. In this one episode they had an alcoholic brew with a small mammal, the entire animal complete with fur, etc in the container. In another episode, there was an entire Rattlesnake in the liquor and both times he had to drink it.

Has anyone here had such a concoction? I couldn't figure out why they did that, any guesses? Puts that small worm in Mexican Tequilas to shame...
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    lemonade, dash of lemon juice, and a shot of midori
    jungle juice = lemonade, punch mix, wine, vodka, jamaican rum, ginger beer, and everything else you can find
    quite lethal
    jungle juice also known as rocket fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Well have a drinking contest on it who ever falls over last wins

coke and gin my way
    get a 8oz bottle of coke. dink till about the lable, then fill it up with London Dry Gin till it looks about full. let it sit for about a day. If there is not enough gin flavor for you, drink a little and shake it up, i swear every time i do that the gin becomes more potent. NOTE: for strongest gin flavor with coke mix it like that, put it in your pocket and go on a bike ride

CHEAP margarita (tastes a little cheap too)
    i noticed that straight Jose Curevo margarita mix tastes like flat, sugarless mountain dew so you have two options;
    carbonated mtn dew, and add 2 shots of your choice tequilla in it per cup(i think)
    or the same thing with flat mountain dew
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

30% Ethynol E85, 70% Petrol 93 unleaded

EDIT: i usually never drink it tho'
    Last edited by zeta; 06-10-2006 at 08:32 AM.
    - Co sig -

Thread Information