Thread: High Performance Plow

High Performance Plow

I was just looking through some sites and I managed to find some guy who has absolutly no care for his 968

http://www.968.net/modifications/snowplow.htm
    The McLaren F1- The most fun you can have with your clothes on

"Live Fast, Die Young, and Leave a Good Looking Corpse" -James Dean, weeks before dying in a car crash at the age of 24

I think its a fake. The jack on the plow is down, so the car is not supporting the weight. I dont think it could anyway.

Now I have seen some people try to plow snow in a two wheel drive pickup truck and get bogged down easily. I just cannot see a porsche pushing a load of snow AND a snowplow at the same time.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Well Porsches are very solid cars, but you're right it's probably fake. What kind of moron would do that to a Porsche anyway.

It's not a bad idea, but I don't see why Porsche would waste their time engineering the connection points for a snow plow for the few owners that will use it. You might as well get a Cayenne to do the work instead.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Very very very old, and yes, it's fake.

EDIT: Enjoyed this -

(Interesting side note: Microsoft Word thinks the correct spelling of transaxle is transsexual, but I am sure there are no limited slip transsexuals in my Porsche. Obviously not programmed by a 968 driver, probably a Volkswagen Cabriolet owner.)

Why not?

Yeah, sure. Make a snowplow out of it. Here are some other interesting tasks sports cars could be commissioned to do:

Maserati Biturbo Fire Engine - A study in the Ironic for struggling First-year Literature Students.

Lamborghini Countach Meat Slicer - Use the doors, or just fire a ham at the rear spoiler with your newly constructed:

Toyota Supra Meat Launcher - Just make a breech somewhere in the 6-inch-diameter titanium exhaust you've fitted, craft some cheesecloth wadding for your selected cut of meat and, with a glorious flurry of revs, launch the delectable meal towards your buddy's Lambo as he madly opens and shuts his door for quick roadside sandwiches.

Lancia Integrale Forklift - It's Lancia Part#: 665439-LOL-WTF-23 You'll be the envy of all the boys down at the docks. Hope you like driving backwards!

BMW Mini Cabriolet Tampon Dispenser - You'll make a mint at your local all-girls high school. They can't resist it! For more money on the side, look in the glove box of your new Mini Cabrio to see if you've one a lifetime supply of Orlando Bloom posters and sell them as well!

Volvo V-70 Estate Petting Zoo - A little straw, some elbow grease, and a pony are all you need to delight at birthday parties or county fairs.

Range Rover Sport Mobile Drugstore - Street Junkies naturally gravitate towards your Blacked-Out RR Sport, now instead of getting mugged you can make a handsome profit selling crack! Everything you need to get started on your new career path is available through Land Rover's accessories catalogue. It's Land Rover Part#: 66690210-PCP-H16H4S4K1TE Have fun and Stay Out Of The Papers!

Mercedes A-Class Vs. Human Pyramid event: Get ready to sell some tickets to this amazing competition! All you need is a well trained gang of acrobats to construct an ever-higher human pyramid as you madly drive circles around them while dodging elk. Make Bank as a bookie taking bets on which falls over first!

Ford Excursion Motorized Nursery - There's plenty of room to tend to dozens of toddlers as they eat, nap, and play tag or hide-and-seek in this ultimate soccer-mommobile! You'll be doing the same thing as other crazed matriarchs, but get paid for your trouble!

Misubishi Lancer Raffle - Just park a Lancer under a tarp and have people guess what edition and trim level it is. The odds of somebody getting it right are 1 in 1.7 million!

MG-Rover Auto Group Tragedy Masterpiece Theater - Just get a bunch of late-model MG's and Rovers together and use expressive driving to re-create the great tragedies of Shakespeare! (The Rover 45 Makes a Tear-Jerking King Lear or Macbeth! Or use a CitiRover and MGF to play Romeo and Juliet, with perhapse a donut-prone SV-R in the guise of Mercutio.) It's guaranteed to leave the entire audience weeping, as the tragedies which befall Shakespeare's characters are compounded by the sublime sinking-ship feeling one gets when contemplating a MG or Rover.

Have fun using your car to make your fortune!

Squawk.

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Very very very old, and yes, it's fake.

EDIT: Enjoyed this -
    had to try it out... and sadly, it came up as just needing to be capitalized.. transaxle is in the ms dictionary
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey
    had to try it out... and sadly, it came up as just needing to be capitalized.. transaxle is in the ms dictionary
    Which one did you look in, then?

Thread Information