Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: First LP640 Crash

I read on the autotrader.co.uk website that this is actually the SECOND LP640 to be crashed, does anyone have pictures of the other?

There were several articles in the austrian newspapers about this crash. On one pic you could see, that this car was a manual car.

As I understand it it was a factory car not private car. Hence, Audi is out the money. Second the vents open when the engine is hot (slow driving) and close at high speeds. They are open around town and closed at high speeds. Third if he was driving fast the spoiler would have been up not the vents.

Ok, I am a novice here but have a lambo murci and have a F430 on order(Ferrari of Atlanta, Oct. some time...) You don't get to pick the transmission in your F430 so to say. Each dealer is allocated so many cars and they get X number of F1 and Y number of 6spds. If they love you can chose what you want out of the allotment. They only kind of liked me and offered me a 6spd this year or a F1 middle of next year. So when you fill out the order form with the dealer there is no place to tick which transmission you want. At that point you have been assigned a car and the transmission is already set by the build order. Next the Murcielago is a difficult car to drive with a six speed if you feather the clutch at all the engine will hunt i.e. over rev in an effort to keep from stalling and then when you let the clutch out you kill the car because the engine is at a low rpm after the over rev.....

Quote Originally Posted by GGamble
    Ok, I am a novice here but have a lambo murci and have a F430 on order(Ferrari of Atlanta, Oct. some time...) You don't get to pick the transmission in your F430 so to say. Each dealer is allocated so many cars and they get X number of F1 and Y number of 6spds. If they love you can chose what you want out of the allotment. They only kind of liked me and offered me a 6spd this year or a F1 middle of next year. So when you fill out the order form with the dealer there is no place to tick which transmission you want. At that point you have been assigned a car and the transmission is already set by the build order. Next the Murcielago is a difficult car to drive with a six speed if you feather the clutch at all the engine will hunt i.e. over rev in an effort to keep from stalling and then when you let the clutch out you kill the car because the engine is at a low rpm after the over rev.....
    lol

... <-- added dots to counter the ridiculous min. character limit

OK LOL all you want but I drive.... the point was that an E-Gear is much easier to drive. 2003 Orange Murcielago 6spd, 2nd owner 3800 miles. And it is the bad boy of cars!!

GGamble, let me introduce you to the Egg Nog test. This is a little test to prevent people from claiming cars they don't really have. It works like this: pick a piece of paper, put you user name on it, stab it over the gear lever, take a pic and post the pic here. It's a simple way of proving you really have a Murcielago. Thanks.

PS. Of course leaving after this would be rude...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

will do... no BS here..... pic to follow in the next hour pic of the girlfriend witht he murci for now.

sorry new to this and attachment didn't take....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Doesn't really comply with the egg-nogg rules...

This is my F40 on my drive.... hmmm
    www.crash.net/motoring/roadcars/news/home/

According to your profile, you have a lot of cars....

I don't know about your Ferrari dealer, but here in Plano, you only get a 6-speed on the F430 by request. Otherwise, you only get a F430 w/ paddles.

It works that way at Lamborghini. 6-Speeds standard, e-gear by request on the Murcielago. Of course, Lamborghini here, is no longer selling any Murcielagos. The only cars are Murcielago Barchettas, Gallardos, and Gallardo Spyders.
    Our dealer has filled up any reserves for the LP640 and will bring out the next reserves when about 250-275 of LP640s have been built.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

OK I hope this meets the Egg Nogg test. GGamble or George Gamble.

Very nice taste, GGamble.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

here some more pics to prove the point. No BS just a real car nut!

Quote Originally Posted by GGamble
    here some more pics to prove the point. No BS just a real car nut!

Oh.. Some nice cars there mate!
    Would love some nice pics of your DB 9!
    That is one car i can't get enough of...

Thread Information