Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: prius idiots

its in situations like these i wish i had a nuke....
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    They need to realize that a diesel car that gets 70mpg performs better than their Priuses. They just happen to make the asses outta themselves when they try to gain more self confidence with unimaginable claims.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Complete And Utter Dickhead with a Prius
    This happens to me pretty often. On my commute, there's a part where you get on the straight highway after the curve ramp. For many times, right after the ramp (I'm usually doing all electric throughout the ramp), cars will immediately change to the fast lane while I always stay in the middle lane. I guess they are trying to pass me. I just step on the gas about half way and get up to 65~70mph pretty quick. Most of the time, they will just move right behind me after they find out they can't pass me and the speed is already 70mph. I never find out what those cars are since it was dark and I only see their headlights. biggrin.gif Occasionally, some cars do 80's and just stay in the fast lane.
    Dickhead. They can't pass you because you're a completely unsafe and idiotic driver and don't want to die because of someone showing off in a completely pointless car.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Guest Guest
    where are these skyline fanboy forums then?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL LOL THis is just plain funny. They act like their Priuss have superpowers and can beat anything driven next to them. Oh, hang on, they sound just like that Ferrari guy thats on this forum. The best part was where they said they beat all those cars on the highway and the sportbike. Um... reality check, those people don't want to get arrested for speeding so obviously they let the noob mobile win.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    It's a perfectly reasonable comment - they WERE going downhill.

ANYONE, however, who thinks thats a drag race needs their head read - it's more a gravity Race
    Hmm... Interesting point. I'd imagine if you threw a Prius and an M3 nose first out of a plane at the same time, the Prius would actually probably win, due to it's (presumably) better drag coefficient and therefore theoretical higher terminal velocity. And I'm all for throwing Priuses (priii?) and M3s out of planes. I hates em both

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini
    Hmm... Interesting point. I'd imagine if you threw a Prius and an M3 nose first out of a plane at the same time, the Prius would actually probably win, due to it's (presumably) better drag coefficient and therefore theoretical higher terminal velocity. And I'm all for throwing Priuses (priii?) and M3s out of planes. I hates em both
    But the M3 probably weights more and it'll have a higher acceleration...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer
    But the M3 probably weights more and it'll have a higher acceleration...
    TERMINAL VELOCITY FOOL! lol i guess it depends how high your dropping each one though...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    TERMINAL VELOCITY FOOL! lol i guess it depends how high your dropping each one though...
    I've never strong in fisics... and it shows...
    Visca Catalunya!

:sigh: Now this is just silly. I thought it was only ricers who thought every one they meet in traffic is trying their best and pushing their cars to the limits to race them.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

I know i races and NSX.. er.. the lower end acura on the highway.. i kept up with it.. it looked a little shakey.. i passed it in the end. hehe
    Upon reading this, I will be truthful and say that I wet myself..

That is the single funniest thing I have EVER read.

This one was wierd.
    I've had my Prius up to 107mph racing a 240sx. The 240 was faster but not by a terable amount. The Prius isnt the slowest car around but it's far from "fast". I'm curious what the top speed is. I'd imagine it could do around 120-135mph based on how easily it did 107mph. I also put the CC on at 103mph and it was getting something like 36mpg! Which is actually impressive in my opinion.
    Poster's name was 240sxer

The most logical person in the whole thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1300R
    are ya sure they're actually racing? late model sportbikes will get to 60 in first and, even with an average rider, do it in 4 seconds.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Next week they will be doing sub 8 minutes at the ring, and sub 1 min in Tsukuba... or will they eventually wake up??
    Zag when they Zig

Guest Guest
    the problem is i imagine that it really does go quick up to 15 mph (i read the whole thread and the motor gives all of the power straight away, but once you reach 15 mph ordinary engines hit the powerband and blast the little prius), but no-one believed them so they started to exagerate, including beating stangs, bikes and even vipers, although the best bit is when they say its faster than an Enzo, and someone calls bs, then they reveal the truth, faster than an Enzo to 6 mph!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    the problem is i imagine that it really does go quick up to 15 mph (i read the whole thread and the motor gives all of the power straight away, but once you reach 15 mph ordinary engines hit the powerband and blast the little prius), but no-one believed them so they started to exagerate, including beating stangs, bikes and even vipers, although the best bit is when they say its faster than an Enzo, and someone calls bs, then they reveal the truth, faster than an Enzo to 6 mph!
    Honestly, who cares?
    Visca Catalunya!

Thread Information