Thread: Chevy Aveo

Chevy Aveo

i dont know if this has been on the forum yet, if it has my bad

The subcompact wars: a battle for the longest time General Motors has lost. GM plans to fight back with this little gem: the Aveo.

This car in a nutshell picks up where the Metro left off, and hopefully can do things the Metro couldn't. Made in cooperation with GM Daewoo Automotive Technologies, the Aveo was styled by Giorgetto Giugiaro's ItalDesign Studios in Italy. Simply put, it is a very much upgraded version of the Daewoo Lanos. Interior quality, control and feel are improved over its predecessor.

Although not the mileage champion that the Metro was, Aveo's style and definaition more than make up for the loss. A long list of standard convenience and safety features make Aveo the ideal choice for both first time buyers and those that need a second car to run around town in.

Suzuki has its own version of this vehicle, called the Swift+, available only in Canada, and on the street now as well.

General Information
    Starting price: $9995
    Drivetrain: 1.6 Liter 4 Cylinder Ecotech engine, 104HP, 110 FT. Lbs. Tq.; standard 5 speed manual and optional 4 speed automatic transmissions.
    Manufactured in: Bupyong, South Korea
    Standard exterior features: Body color keyed bumpers, door handles and mirrors; 14 inch wheel covers; daytime running lamps; rear defogger and tinted windows.
    Standard interior features: Roof mounted antenna; 12v front seat power supply; consoles in floor and dash; courtesy lights; door storage bins; dual front airbags; bucket seats with front seat head restraint height adjustment; power steering; intermittnet wipers; 3-point rear center seat belt; remote fuel door release; remote trunk lid release; tilt steering wheel; tachometer; driver and passenger vanity mirrors; and a 4 speaker AM/FM Stereo.
    Options: Fog lamps; 6 Speaker sound system with AM/FM Stereo CD Player with MP3 support; power windows; power locks; heated outside mirrors; 14 inch alloy rims; and a power passenger mirror.

-tripod

thats all the info i could find right now, ill may post more later
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

A diamond in the rough...

...no not the car !!! but the mp3 player comes standard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bk4uyeah
    ...no not the car !!! but the mp3 player comes standard!!!
    it will probably be standard in many cars soon enough that and xm radio
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

True, this would be a very welcomed feature by myself. Also, despite my so called "forum antics" I have seen this, along with quite a few other base economy cars, and this I actually have found to be the best.
    Last edited by bk4uyeah; 03-21-2004 at 08:45 PM. Reason: grammer-ness

You guys know that the Aveo is manufactured by what's left of Daewoo, right? I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Thread Information