Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halo 3

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Actually, I would consider a medkit to be real to an extent.
    well yeah but it wouldnt be an instant-life healer in real life, which takes us to the inevitable point at which we realise..this is a game, if it were to simulate real life then we would be dead already, because this would never happen, and that one shot in the leg i just recieved would have taken me home by now. Its something we get over when we play our first FPS. its not an issue realy. COD is a brilliant game for realism, as is half life 2 for physics.

Laughing at what? Blitz_? Jeez, I never said that COD was 100% realistic. And Rock, I am not simply going to give up. COD is one of the MORE REALISTIC games out there, as stated. I do not see how this is disagreeable.

Quote Originally Posted by blingbling
    Laughing at what? Blitz_? Jeez, I never said that COD was 100% realistic. And Rock, I am not simply going to give up. COD is one of the MORE REALISTIC games out there, as stated. I do not see how this is disagreeable.
    I brought up the 'give up' line because you were insulting other members about their choices in realism. Every game has its realistic, side, but you made it seem as if COD was 100x more realistic than other games in every category. (At least imo)

hmm most of these have nothin to do with wat i asked lol oh well thx for the posts

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman002
    hmm most of these have nothin to do with wat i asked lol oh well thx for the posts
    If i had to choose something it would be better sniper rifles, like one where your not accurate while not zoomed in.

Quote Originally Posted by blingbling
    And Rock, I am not simply going to give up. COD is one of the MORE REALISTIC games out there, as stated.
    except..it's not. the graphics are realistic, but thats about it.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    If i had to choose something it would be better sniper rifles, like one where your not accurate while not zoomed in.
    i.e COD THe stock weapons on that game are unbeatable. Very accurately resemble the real-life weapons from WWII.

just get xbox live and play halo 2 and then tell me what you think about it. for all halo2 live gamers, my tag is me34. message me if you want a match.

P.S can't wait for halo 3!!! its gonna be awesome

I say with halo 3, it should be grimier, less colourful (pink and blue aliens?) less plasma guns that look like slime. With the new Unreal 3 engine it can actually look like what an alien invasion and space war would look like in the future, so they should do that.

Thread Information