Page 8 of 536 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your latest purchases here!

Just ordered it... Cant wait till it's in...

"The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    New speakers to replace my crappy old Altec Lansing 2.1.

Logitech Z-5300E 5.1 THX-Certified.
    Nice, those are the speakers I have. Very good in my opinion.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    looks like a very elaborate waterpistol

Well it's not a waterpistol you know.

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Please tell me you have a 2x 1Mb L2 cache. Lol.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

nope. Its the X2 5000+ AM2. all 2x1mb l2 cache dual cores are being discontinued. Tests showed that they make next to no difference atall. and the x2 5000 beats the fx-62 on quite a few tests, that being 2x1mb cache. It makes no difference atall. and at the amazing price that these dual cores are available for now. im not complaining :P

Attached Images Attached Images
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

John Deere 190C Riding Lawn Mower

Power
    Exclusive 25-hp John Deere V-Twin engine (manufactured by Briggs & Stratton) has plenty of power and torque to handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions
    V-twin cylinder design for greater torque and lower vibration
    Electronic ignition for fast starts
    Cast-iron sleeve for long engine life
    Overhead valves for excellent power and fuel economy
    No-tools oil drain valve provides easy access for oil changes

Durability
    Solid one-piece frame is constructed of 12-gauge steel
    Full-length robotically welded frame design has high-strength steel rails for added strength and long life
    One-piece fender deck is bolted to the frame

Performance
    Two-pedal automatic transmission control for easy speed and direction changes
    54-inch (3-blade) mower deck featuring The Edge™ Cutting System provides superior grass lift for a precise, level cut
    Optional Mulch cover and Bagger
    Starlock blade design keeps the blade bolt at the correct torque for easy removal

Convenience
    Easy-to-use cruise control option maintains the tractor's speed for mowing larger areas
    Electric PTO for instant mower deck engagement
    12-volt power port increases tractor versatility
    Exclusive CargO Mount™ System allows for quick hookup of front and rear attachments and accessories
    Handy LCD hourmeter monitors operating hours, reminds you when tractor needs servicing
    Focused reflector headlights light up work area, dusk to dawn
    Low-effort seven-position mowing height adjuster features cutting-height reminder
    Fuel sight gauge lets you check fuel levels at a glance

Comfort
    Comfort Plus Series includes sporty styling, a soft grip steering wheel and deluxe, lumbar adjustable seat for optimum comfort
    Three-spoke steering wheel for greater operator comfort and control
    Ignition switch is on the dash for starting ease
    Wide footrest areas with non-slip, anti-vibration rubber footpads are provided for operator comfort and safety
    Comfortable, padded seat can be easily adjusted forward or rearward while in the seat, with seat travel of 5-1/2-inches and 10 different positions
    Seat can be tilted forward for protection from the elements and to provide easy access to the fuel tank
    Wider rear tires provide a smooth, even ride
    Cup holder cradles your favorite beverage
    Step-through design makes it easy to get on and off tractor; provides more leg room

------------------------------------------
    We traded our old 18 HP Sabre for this... it's sweet... for a lawn mower...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Eh?

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    nope. Its the X2 5000+ AM2. all 2x1mb l2 cache dual cores are being discontinued. Tests showed that they make next to no difference atall. and the x2 5000 beats the fx-62 on quite a few tests, that being 2x1mb cache. It makes no difference atall. and at the amazing price that these dual cores are available for now. im not complaining :P
    Man you really wasting your money on the X2 5000+, honestly you would have the exact same processor if you overclock a X2 3800+ to the same clock speed since they both have same core specs. Your X2 5000+ clocks at 2.6Ghz stock, yet the highest overclock I've seen on that CPU is 2.66Ghz, which basically performs similar to stock X2 4400+ with 2x 1mb L2.

There's an AM2 version of the X2 4000+ 2x 1mb L2 on newegg.com, you'd be better off returning that X2 5000+ and overclock that X2 4000+ to a complete FX62, saves you hundreds.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Following an Unfortunate failure Regarding my Samsung D500 (I was switching off an alarm, I flicked up the top and somehow the front kept going while the rest of the phone stayed in my hands.....) and the S**Tfight it's taken to get this far, I am now the proud owner of this - a Sony Ericsson V630i.

<cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    I am now the proud owner of this - a Sony Ericsson V630i.

Sweet...

---------------------------
    I got this today...

A Crescent 148-Piece Professional Tool Set

Set Includes:

1/2" DRIVE:
    (1) 72-Tooth Quick-release Ratchet Drive
    (1) 5" Extension
    (10) 6-Point Sockets: 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 15mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm
    3/8" DRIVE:
    (1) 3" Extension
    (1) 6" Extension
    (1) 3/8" (Female) to 1/4" (Male) Adapter
    (2) Spark Plug Sockets: 5/8", 13/16"
    (16) 12-Point Sockets: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 17mm, 19mm
    (10) 6-Point Deep Sockets: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 11/16", 3/4", 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 16mm, 17mm
    1/4" DRIVE:
    (1) 3" Extension
    (20) 6-Point Sockets: 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 7/16, 1/2", 9/16", 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm

(12) Combination Wrenches: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm
    (2) Pliers: 8" Long Nose Cutting and 6" Diagonal Cutting
    (4) MAGNETIC Screwdrivers: 1/4" X 4" Slotted, 3/16" X 3" Slotted, #2 X 4" Phillips®, #1 X 3" Phillips®
    (1) Dura-Driver™ MAGNETIC Bit Driver
    (44) 1" Driver Bits with Holders: Phillips®, Slotted, Torx®, and Hex
    (18) SAE Hex Keys with Holder
    (1) Storage Case
    Eh?

Nothing too fancy for me. I bought a cheap but functional cd deck and some speakers for my MG. The store (Best Buy) actually did a really good job installing it. The salesman ("saleskid") actually had a 69 Spitfire, which helped ease my anxiety about them messing with my antiquaitted electrics. I chose this deck because it was black, had a dial control, and was low key so as not to disrupt the dash with flashy graphics.

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmacklind
    Nothing too fancy for me. I bought a cheap but functional cd deck and some speakers for my MG. The store (Best Buy) actually did a really good job installing it. The salesman ("saleskid") actually had a 69 Spitfire, which helped ease my anxiety about them messing with my antiquaitted electrics. I chose this deck because it was black, had a dial control, and was low key so as not to disrupt the dash with flashy graphics.

You know, I had the same HU in my Bronco, and I picked it for pretty much the same reasons. It's a good little unit, I think you'll be happy with it.

My latest purchase was my van...I have a thread about it in user's rides.

Other than that, it's a Llama Comanche I revolver, .22 LR.
    Six shot, heavy barrel target pistol built on a midsize .357 Magnum frame. It's exceptionally accurate, in fact accurate enough to hunt, and it points very intuitively. Pleasant to shoot with the mild report and practically no recoil. The DA trigger's a bit stiff, but consistent and doesn't have much play, while the SA trigger is nice and crisp. It really is fun to shoot all day, which you could do on $10 of ammo. Where else can you get that much fun for $10 anymore? It's a great little plinking/practice piece.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Othr_Canuck
    John Deere 190C Riding Lawn Mower
    We looked at Deeres when we were looking at riding mowers...they're nice rigs, just so darn overpriced. We ended up getting a Cub Cadet with a 50" cut and a 26hp / 38 lb-ft 750cc Kohler twin in it. Like you said, the power is awesome. Best part is that it was about $900 less than a comparably equipped Deere.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

I got some new Football (soccer) boots the other day. Puma Cellerator. I chose them for their lightweight, blade studs and comfort. They fit like a glove! They were £50.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

Quote Originally Posted by jcp123
    We looked at Deeres when we were looking at riding mowers...they're nice rigs, just so darn overpriced. We ended up getting a Cub Cadet with a 50" cut and a 26hp / 38 lb-ft 750cc Kohler twin in it. Like you said, the power is awesome. Best part is that it was about $900 less than a comparably equipped Deere.
    Cool, we were going to get a Cub Cadet but they were sold out of the one we wanted. We kind of have connections with the local John Deere dealership and our old mower was John Deere as well.
    Eh?

Thread Information