Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Israel v. Lebanon

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    They don't want too attack civilians, the hezbollah DOES and they fire from crowds of civilians drawing fire.
    That... doesn't matter though.

You can't accidentally run someone over on the streets and go "OMG OMG I DID NOT MEAN TO" and expect everything to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by blingbling
    That... doesn't matter though.

You can't accidentally run someone over on the streets and go "OMG OMG I DID NOT MEAN TO" and expect everything to be happy.
    That analogy doesn't work. Look the Hezbollah wants to kill everyone in Israel. Israel only wants to kill hezbollah but the hezbollah are among civilians, So some civilians die because Israel has better firepower and can hit targets, though unfortunatly some civilians are there.

Oh and what if the person you ran over was shielding somone that wanted to kill your entire family?

Civilian deaths happen, its an inevitability of war, people think Israel is now evil just because the look at the stats. But like i said if both sides had the same firepower there would be far more Inoocent Israelis dead wouldn' there?

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    The third in my "what do you think of it?" Series , this one is about Israel vs. Hezbollah. What do you make of it?
    as long as we "U.S" stay the f out ill be ok but,I have a felling Israel is going to drag us in to this bull-sh!t....
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thread Information