Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my lastest purchase for the stang

my lastest purchase for the stang

2 weeks ago i put in my new stereo (4 new pioneer 6x8's, 2 kicker tweeters with crossovers, 1000 watt 4 channel amp, .5 farad capacitor, all 12 gauge speaker wire, and 2 alpine 10's, kenwood amp, 1.2 farad capacitor for the bass end), then the week after that i put a new zoom dual friction clutch in, thursday i put on a brand new set of falken azenis RT615's in front and look what i just bought today
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

btw sorry for the typo in the subject, it should read "latest" purchase
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Sweet, thats a pretty big bottle lol.
    How much of a shot is it?
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

its only a 10 lb bottle, but i dont have a bunch of room in my trunk anyways with the subs so its the size i wanted. i got everything i needed to hook it up except the solenoids which arent expensive. im gonna be running a 100 hp shot but i have a ton of jets here. im not sure what all sizes i have but it i know i have at least up to a 200 shot and prob as small as a 50 shot. i hadn't even planned on buying nitrous for a while still but i ran across a deal today for this that was way WAY too good to pass up so i bought it! i can't wait to install it
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs
    2 weeks ago i put in my new stereo (4 new pioneer 6x8's, 2 kicker tweeters with crossovers, 1000 watt 4 channel amp, .5 farad capacitor, all 12 gauge speaker wire, and 2 alpine 10's, kenwood amp, 1.2 farad capacitor for the bass end), then the week after that i put a new zoom dual friction clutch in, thursday i put on a brand new set of falken azenis RT615's in front and look what i just bought today

Sweet!! Is the NOS going in the 99 or on the GT 500?
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Your a lucky kid for what you payed for that. I geuss I can get you a aviator engine for like 1700 or something the only downside is it has the GT crank which can still hold like 500hp so you should be good if you run a 100 or even 125 shot, cam and exhaust. But youd have to get it tuned because the 4 valve redlines at alot higher and the GT fuel cutoff is like 5800ish. My dad when he got his car it would reach the powerband and then the fuel cutoff would bump on. I geuss he bought some deep dish bullets with M/T's on them so ill send you a picture when we get them.
    Last edited by rev440; 07-15-2006 at 08:00 PM.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

taz its goin on the 99, the gt500 is slowly still being restored (and i mean sloowwly). technically the gt500 is my dads anyways. the 99 is all mine tho. every penny spent on that car including the original purchase, insurance, gas, mods, ect i pay for all myself. rev, yeah thats right i'd need a diff fuel pump to run that motor but thats ok not too big of a deal. and your right the GT crank is pretty good, really good for a cast crank actually, but it just doesnt like spinning that many RPM's. forged pistons, crank, and rods are only 1500 bucks tho. i dunno what im gonna do yet tho we'll see how much money i have in the future..i still gotta get my quad up and running!
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Congratulations Juggs, I hope you enjoy the car. My best friend has a beautiful blue 1967 Ford Mustang, we went for a drive last night. Mustang's are easily the best/greatest American cars. "There ain't no competition".
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Holy shit man, nice!!

I like. Much. You have to get some decent shots of that sometime

NAWZ! Sorry, had to be done :P

That should make your 'stang fly, I think you'll be needing to buy new rear tyres soon!
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    NAWZ! Sorry, had to be done :P

That should make your 'stang fly, I think you'll be needing to buy new rear tyres soon!
    I was thinking that, but I didn't want to be crass enough to say it

taz its goin on the 99, the gt500 is slowly still being restored (and i mean sloowwly). technically the gt500 is my dads anyways. the 99 is all mine tho. every penny spent on that car including the original purchase, insurance, gas, mods, ect i pay for all myself. rev, yeah thats right i'd need a diff fuel pump to run that motor but thats ok not too big of a deal. and your right the GT crank is pretty good, really good for a cast crank actually, but it just doesnt like spinning that many RPM's. forged pistons, crank, and rods are only 1500 bucks tho. i dunno what im gonna do yet tho we'll see how much money i have in the future..i still gotta get my quad up and running!
    I wish you good luck, sounds like you have a lot of plans for the 99. Keep us posted of it's progress.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

sweet NAWZ indeed.

i dont quite have nos, but i have nos floormats..

have there been any high res shots of your ride? i only remember small res ones?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    sweet NAWZ indeed.

i dont quite have nos, but i have nos floormats..

have there been any high res shots of your ride? i only remember small res ones?
    these are the best i have. i'm still on a dial up connection and i dont have a digital cam so its hard for me to get the super high rez pics you guys like but i think these are still pretty good. what do you think? also the car doesnt sit quite as high as it appears in some of the pics. it was parked on a slight slant so it looks a little higher than it is. the car is sitting on eibach springs that lower it 1.5 inches, but its still a little too high for my tastes anyways

PS-notice the HID headlights on in the first pic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

the car is sitting on eibach springs that lower it 1.5 inches, but its still a little too high for my tastes anyways
    Nice car Juggs, there probably aren't many speed bumps where you live. If you drove around Queretaro, you couldn't lower more than you already have. Queretaro has more speed bumps than any other city I've ever been to.

Thread Information