Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: stuff other drivers do that scares you

stuff other drivers do that scares you

the title explains the thread, the scariest thing that i see would be people who take their hands off the wheel to answer their cellphone. or people who drive aggressivly on the street, because i saw a high school girl take her hands off the wheel to answer her phone and a guy in a 5series BMW pull a U-Turn and gun the engine to chase after another car.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

People who drive in the far right lane then complain that people cut them off while merging on to the highway.

is it just me, or aren´t you supossed to always drive at the right lane!! people who are entering the freeway are the ones who have to wait !!
    at least that´s what the law says in europe (just change right to left if you´re in britain!)
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    - George Bernard Shaw

There are a lot of things that tick me off that I see other drivers do. The thing that scares me are drunk and druged drivers, for obvious reasons. Also, 16 year old kids street racing...for obvious reasons.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    For some people, the very fact they drive scares me...
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    the title explains the thread, the scariest thing that i see would be people who take their hands off the wheel to answer their cellphone. or people who drive aggressivly on the street, because i saw a high school girl take her hands off the wheel to answer her phone and a guy in a 5series BMW pull a U-Turn and gun the engine to chase after another car.
    If you think thats scary you would pass out if you went to my high school at lunch haha
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

female drivers scare me coz they turn without warning & you have to brake suddenly. i once saw a lady putting on lipstick while driving.
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

1. People that drive fast without proper experience. They don't asses the associated dangers and as a result don't act accordingly.
    2. People learning how to drive (that includes some people that never learn to drive). Thet are totally unpredictible.
    3. People with "my car is bigger than yours" or "my car is more expensive than yours" attitudes. We all pay taxes and have the same rights!
    4. People that aren't really paying attention to their driving (cell phone, make up, eating, drinking, etc). They are as unpredictible as No. 2. The might brake or turn without any prior notice.
    5. DUIs
    6. People without seatbelts. Front or rear.

I want to stress the importance of that last point. Most people here (i mean where I live) use their seatbelt when riding at the front, but few do it when riding on the back. Two close friends of mine have been involved in accidents with fatal consecuences related to people riding in the back not using their seatbelts.
    Zag when they Zig

people who don't understand that it is so much easier to merge when you are travelling at the same speed as the cars on the motorway - it is not a give way sign for christ's sake.

OLD DRIVERS. i mean jesus. 80% of them are good if a little slow but then there is that clueless percentage who scrape porsches and drive off without even knowing, forcing you to run after their slowly moving car and beat on their window to make them stop.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk
    female drivers scare me coz they turn without warning & you have to brake suddenly. i once saw a lady putting on lipstick while driving.
    Thats nothing I saw a lady plucking her eyebrows while she was driving so I rolled my window down when we got to a stoplight and asked her what the hell was she thinking doing that, she just ignored me so I got off of that road as soon as I could.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

people braking on a highway (fast lane) to slow down, to watch the accident on the other side of the highway..
    Come On People!!! stop looking and keep driving so that we don't have another accident on THIS side of the road..... still can't believe how many people do that...

^^^true^^^
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

I saw som1 talking on his fone, turning a corner and trying to change gears at once

some ppl r crazy
    I want to die in my sleep like my Grandma, not screaming like the other 3 people in her car.

There are 10 types of people in this world. People who understand binary and people who don't.

Not scare, more annoy...

Elephant racing, this is when two trucks approch a hill on a dual carrigeway, the truck infront is heavy and so slows down. The one behind is empty so pulls out to overtake, both trucks reach the top of the hill at the same time and then reach the 52mph (i think) speed limiter. Does either truck slow? Hell no.

Young drivers, including me. Our friends can't drive, so we chuck them in the back and take them places. When we happen upon an empty road we decide its time to show off our driving madskillz, calamity ensues (I haven't got to this part yet)

Drivers that constantly swerve piss me off

Thread Information