Thread: eakspay igpay atinlay?

eakspay igpay atinlay?

emay inkthay atthay ecausebay ethay eoplepay howay eakspay ortugesepay avehay eirthay readthay eoplepay howay eakspay igpay atinlay ouldshay avehay a readthay ootay!
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

igpay atinlay is hetay itshay!, i aventhay eakensapy igpay atinlay in earsyay, and ive evernay ypedtay i. its easy otay earhay it utbay otay eadray it is ardhay. CAN ANYONE ELSE SPEAK IT?
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

esyay i oday peaksayigpay atinlay and isthay is rewedacay up!!! dam i hate writing it we say it at school so i don't get busted

is atthay atway tsiay alledcay? i adnthay eardhay btaay it illtay i penedoay histay inklay on PCUay! (hey, im gettin good at this! ) ewyznay, histay akestay up ootay uchmay imetay, 'miay onagay tiksay to ormalnay nglisheay!
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

Tuner you don't reverse the letters you just take the first letter then tack it on the end and add "ay"
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

or the canadian way; eh? ayay? whoay siay tiay ggoinay ay eh?
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

anmay, histay uresay oesday ringbay puay hildhoodcay emoriesmay. my friend used to do some crazy talk by adding "op" or somthing after syllabals. good times oodgay imestay

Quote Originally Posted by mooseTSi
    my friend used to do some crazy talk by adding "op" or somthing after syllabals.
    Yeah, that's called oppish. It's supposed to be incredibly hard for people to decode it if they don't know how it works. Even harder than pig latin. I'm not exactly sure how it works. Here's a transalated sentence:
    Befrore: Quick! Hide! Here comes my little brother.
    After: Qoupick! Hopide! Hopere copomes mopeye lopittople bropothoper.

I really don't have much idea how it works I just found that in a book.
    Last edited by carlover; 03-25-2004 at 06:45 PM.

wophopatop isop upop mopyop hopomopiesop? i found an oppish translater.
    oppish
    tophope doparopkopnopesopsop ropulope!!!!
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    wophopatop isop upop mopyop hopomopiesop? i found an oppish translater.
    oppish
    tophope doparopkopnopesopsop ropulope!!!!
    Awopesopomope mopanop! Tophopatop'sop ropealoplopyop copoolop! Dopo yopou hopavope a Popigop Lopatopinop onope? Wophopatop'sop tophope dopifopfoperopenopcope inop opoppopetophop?
    Last edited by carlover; 03-25-2004 at 06:48 PM.

Oppish.

They have something called oppeth on there. Never heard of that. (In Oppeth:) Hopethasopeth anopethyopethonopethe hopethearopethdopeth ofopeth itopeth?

Iay alsoay peaksay igPay atinLay. ardlyHay everyay houghtay. Iay hinktay hattay it'say easieray ritingway anday eadingray onay hetay omputeray hentay itay isay otay peaksay anday earhay itay inay ealray ifelay.

Wophopatop a lopoadop ofop gopobopboplopedopigopookop
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

Thread Information