Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Some Microsoft Paint Chops

STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!!!!!! by posting a new chop every frickin day you are just shamelessly bumping your own thread to the top while other (more legitimate) threads and other (FAR more legitimate) chops are burried underneath. im trying to be as nice as possible here. only post your absolute BEST chops and only post them once a week at max. i can see that you are definately progressing but you should spend a bunch of time on a SINGLE chop and make it awesome rather than spending short amounts of time on a billion different chops...the quality ones are always the ones that take the most time and always the ones that recieve praise on these boards.

Instead of complaining, lets see you do better if you're so good...ON MICROSOFT PAINT DAMMIT!!!

O yea...and you probably know Equinox, maybe from the same website (no offense Eq). Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour. And again, instead of being ignorant, lets see if your bragging is really true (100% paint, no fakes, but allowed copy and paste).
    Last edited by Gtek-i; 08-11-2006 at 10:38 PM.

well i see your taking my advice... if someone says something bad then, well you know!

oh, and no offence taken

the RSX is nice... could use i bit of a brush up, but it's a good start
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

here is a chop that i did 100% in MICROSOFT PAINT of an slk55 amg black edition. if you have any questions about techniques feel free to ask. keep in mind i TOOK MY TIME and it took me 3 hours. and i am really not trying to be mean, im just saying that you should take your time and do a really good quality chop instead of doing a whole bunch of chops really fast.
    modifications:
    deletion of gas cap/ door handle
    koenigseff ccx wheels
    different background
    deletion of the top
    extended side air vent
    created side air intake
    lowered front fascia
    lowered side skirts
    lowered rear fascia
    extended rear spoiler
    before: After:
    310.JPG chop.JPG

Nice job man...really. Now, how the f÷~k did you take the roof off? That changing background stuff is just drivin me bananas

i had to erase around the whole entire outline of the car and i just decided to erase the roof part.

OK...and the wheels...every time I cut em out from another car and paste it on a white box appears around it.

if you look over at the tool box, there are 2 boxes at the very bottom with a cylinder, sphere and cube in them, select the BOTTOM one, this makes the white transparent

nice job MPower22..... someone just got pwned...
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

Quote Originally Posted by junaman
    nice job MPower22..... someone just got pwned...
    thank you, thank you very much, i feel vindicated

OK...I'll be sure to check tomorrow. BTW I'll be downloading Photoshop CS soon. I've downloaded Flashget already

Quote Originally Posted by Gtek-i
    OK...I'll be sure to check tomorrow. BTW I'll be downloading Photoshop CS soon. I've downloaded Flashget already
    WHY do you keep on insisting?

Does a band release every sound they come up with? NO! they tune it, make other bits of sound, go back, perfect it, keep on going then they have maybea 10 sec bit of music. Do they realease an album with 10 seconds on it? NO!!!!!!

There is nothing wrong with the fact that you are trying to use paint to chop.
    There is nothing wrong with the fact you suck, really there isnt, im even worst than you.
    There IS something wrong with the fact you post every little bit you do on the this ****ing forum! You dont even try. your like "oh i have done a chop! MUST POST NOW!"

Thats th kind of stuff you keep for yourself. its practice! its the kind of stuff your affraid of showing to others because you feel silly and ashamed you are so bad at it
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    WHY do you keep on insisting?

Does a band release every sound they come up with? NO! they tune it, make other bits of sound, go back, perfect it, keep on going then they have maybea 10 sec bit of music. Do they realease an album with 10 seconds on it? NO!!!!!!

There is nothing wrong with the fact that you are trying to use paint to chop.
    There is nothing wrong with the fact you suck, really there isnt, im even worst than you.
    There IS something wrong with the fact you post every little bit you do on the this ****ing forum! You dont even try. your like "oh i have done a chop! MUST POST NOW!"

Thats th kind of stuff you keep for yourself. its practice! its the kind of stuff your affraid of showing to others because you feel silly and ashamed you are so bad at it
    well i guess he is not ashamed... dont know why though!
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

here's another one of my quick chops...I'm working on a big chop now tho lowered and lights and license plate...not much
    Attached Images Attached Images

a quicky that i was afraid to show others that describes my feelings for school
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thread Information