Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Citroën C4 Picasso 2006-2013

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer
    Yes but, the C4 5-door hatchback's boot isn't that bad to justify the new car, in my opinion. Plus you'll get less perfomance, higher fuel consumptiom, higher price...
    Well yes, but you can't wear a nice chimney-pot hat in your regular C4

Golf Plus FTW.

It's a nice looking car though.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Golf Plus FTW.

It's a nice looking car though.
    This looks so much better than the Golf Plus...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Can anyone attach my thread in the multimedia section. It would complete this....

WOW! This minivan is absolutely amazing. American car manufacturers ought to take a good hard look at the minivan offerings from citroen and renault ...

I dont understand how in minivan country, they are still so freakin ugly.

take the new 2008 dodge Grand caravan:

The designer is a montrealer who's name i cannot recall. He was hired because he was suposed to take a dashing new aproach to minivans, make them "sexy and beautifull".

when it was unveiled at detroit last week, he was agin quoted saying "there is only so much you can do with a minivan".

It is clear that Citroen doesnt think quite the same way. props to them.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

In all fairness, the C4 is a class in size down from the Voyager. The Citroen/Peugeot in that segment is the C8/807, which certainly are not so different in styling from the Voyager.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    In all fairness, the C4 is a class in size down from the Voyager. The Citroen/Peugeot in that segment is the C8/807, which certainly are not so different in styling from the Voyager.
    But that is becuase that car was concieved by "old" Citroen (pre C4). Since them they have gone mad with their designs, in a positive way, just like a Citroen should. And in my opinion they have been very successful with all the cars launched after C4, and the C4 itself. I'm so looking forward to the next C5.

That aside there are many European MPVs that are better design wise than the new Voyager, either the same size or smaller. Ford S-Max, Renault Espace, Citroen C4 Picasso, Lancia Musa, etc...
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer
    But that is becuase that car was concieved by "old" Citroen (pre C4). Since them they have gone mad with their designs, in a positive way, just like a Citroen should. And in my opinion they have been very successful with all the cars launched after C4, and the C4 itself. I'm so looking forward to the next C5.

That aside there are many European MPVs that are better design wise than the new Voyager, either the same size or smaller. Ford S-Max, Renault Espace, Citroen C4 Picasso, Lancia Musa, etc...
    Well let's wait to see what a new C8 will look like...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    WOW! This minivan is absolutely amazing. American car manufacturers ought to take a good hard look at the minivan offerings from citroen and renault ...

I dont understand how in minivan country, they are still so freakin ugly.

take the new 2008 dodge Grand caravan:

The designer is a montrealer who's name i cannot recall. He was hired because he was suposed to take a dashing new aproach to minivans, make them "sexy and beautifull".

when it was unveiled at detroit last week, he was agin quoted saying "there is only so much you can do with a minivan".

It is clear that Citroen doesnt think quite the same way. props to them.

The Montreal Designer is Steve Giles... He is responsible for the "revival" of Chrysler with the 300C (he was the head designer fot that car). Since then I have to admit that his other creations are at best uninspiring and at worst plain ugly...

Well let's wait to see what a new C8 will look like...
    Seeing the latest designs from Citroen, it will look at least as edgy as its small brother the C4...

In my eyes, Citroen Designs are currently the best in the world because they have the guts to bring concept car designs to production on a consistent basis... This is only about time because they were design leaders after WW2 (The DS is one of the most advanced designs ever)

Quote Originally Posted by hchanhle
    Seeing the latest designs from Citroen, it will look at least as edgy as its small brother the C4...

In my eyes, Citroen Designs are currently the best in the world because they have the guts to bring concept car designs to production on a consistent basis... This is only about time because they were design leaders after WW2 (The DS is one of the most advanced designs ever)
    I don't think they are the best in design. In my opinion the masters of design always will be the Italians, nobody can touch them when it comes to style. However it seems that lately Citroen has recupered it's design weridness, which is good and makes them introduce cars as good as the C4 or the C6.
    Visca Catalunya!

I see your point. But I only used the voyager as an example, which was suposed to look good. I could have very well shown a montana, but i didint want to scare people away from the forum.

i just get the impression that they gave up somehow.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Moar LEDs, because tacky is the new black #3
    Visca Catalunya!

Facelifted Grand Picasso #4
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Visca Catalunya!

Facelifted Grand Picasso #5
    Attached Images Attached Images