View Poll Results: "Superlight" or "Turbo"?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Caterham CSR 260 Superlight

8 28.57%
  • Porsche 911 Turbo

20 71.43%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Superlight" vs "Turbo"

It's like he makes the thread, then buggers off to the next stupid comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by acfsambo
    I Dont no why but i just dislike porsche.
    It may be because every other car is a Porsche, and you're not stupid enough to be a sheep and copy everyone else Instead you actually want a chance at a love life instead of being laughed at by women. You sir, have your priorities right

I'd take the Caterham and then spend the £30k change on an Audi RS6 or RS4. There you go, you have fun and practicality. The Caterham will completley destroy the Porsche on the race track and the Audi will completley destroy the Porsche on practicality. You can even use the Audi to tow the Caterham home if you feel like it.

In other news, I saw a '67 Green Ford Mustang Fastback towing a caravan the other day to a Custom car show. Steve McQueen isn't dead, he's just been on holiday it seems

Edit: Oh - and to the person who keeps making these 'gay' threads ... you're acting in the same manner as your threads. Guys, if you want to offend him, you have to stoop to his level of maturity.

You mean something along the lines of "OMG! j00 r gaylord llo!! i fkkd ur mom rolfmao!!1! ha hah a h ah1 im rikc jame bitch"

Anyway, I'd take the porsche if I could sell it immediatly, otherwise neither.

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    You mean something along the lines of "OMG! j00 r gaylord llo!! i fkkd ur mom rolfmao!!1! ha hah a h ah1 im rikc jame bitch"
    Lemme guess...lots of people are from the place Equinox has come from? Is there really a need for all this fuss? Or are we just a bit hungry?

give me the superlight. I like odd cars and underdogs, and as it was based on the Lotus 7, maintenance should be easier than the 911 and i don't have a partner yet. and, Gtek-i should stop making soo many threads that he probably lost count of them.Hey, we banned you for being irresponsible with worthless threads, and as a unbiased third party, i say stop clicking the make thread button like there's no tomorrow.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtek-i
    Lemme guess...lots of people are from the place Equinox has come from? Is there really a need for all this fuss? Or are we just a bit hungry?
    no, your just making pointless threads...

Another comparison nobody needs.

New Poll for you Gtek-i:

Who is most anoying in UCP Forums?

Gtek-i,
    Gtek-i,
    Gtek-i
    or
    Wouter Melissen?

Pleas... Stop these stupid threads.. Some of them actually could have been good, if you make 1/10th as many, and take a minute or two to think about what your next thread is going to be about.
    Two matching numbers on the spec-list of two cars is not enough for a poll you see

Think quality man... instead of quantity

Porsche, because I would like to survive a crash at that crazy speeds

Quote Originally Posted by Guara0007
    Another comparison nobody needs.
    you are right .
    can Desire be engineered ?

we should limit gtek-i to 2 comparisons a week
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

Thread Information