Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: No... it couldn't be...

Looks fab in BRG and dark metallic blue, as well. I love it in dark colours.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfraser
    Get one of these - we just have.

Loud as hell (engine is right behind you) and is very fast. Light too, wighing in a\t just slightly over 1.3 tons.

Nice little extra to go with the vectra.

No offence, but my uncle has/had one, hated it, said it was crap. Barely drove it, took his Audi instead
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

I'm noticing a recurring theme with Audis.

i.e. They rock

A friend of mine has a brother... and his brother is car mad. He has one of 4 red Audi RS2s in the UK, and one of the only Quattro Sports in the UK. I can't wait to meet him and get some photos!

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    I'm noticing a recurring theme with Audis.

i.e. They rock

A friend of mine has a brother... and his brother is car mad. He has one of 4 red Audi RS2s in the UK, and one of the only Quattro Sports in the UK. I can't wait to meet him and get some photos!
    Yeah, lol, My Dad's on his second Audi, Dad's brother drives an A3 Sportback 2.0-TDI Sport and Dad's sisters husband drives a TT Roadster 1.8T(225ps) S-Line with a few performance tweaks and lots of visual tweaks including the awesome 19inch Audi Motorsport Alloys

Theres a dude in town with an Audi/Porsche RS2 Avant and I've been in a blue one at Five Oaks Audi, Billingshursts' opening, as well as an RS6+ Avant, RS4 and TT Quattro Sport.

I love Audi's!!

(I admit, I'm sad) lol
    Last edited by Waugh-terfall; 12-26-2006 at 02:55 PM.

Motion & Emotion

Driving this Peugeot has really made me appreciate it. I drive a Corsa in my lessons, and compared the Pug, it's a dog. The gearchange is indecisive and heavy, the steering is inaccurate, the driving position is poor, the pedals are badly weighted, the whole car just feels clunky.

The 206 fits around me like a glove. The seat is the perfect position, the steering is awesome, it's light and agile and chuckable... so much fun! For a 1.1, it's got some bottle- more so than the 1.2 Twinport Corsa. Just thinking about it earlier- if the 1.2 Twinport is the improved version of the 1.2, I can't imagine how bad the old 1.2 was!

The only thing I can really complain about- pedal spacing. It's awful on the 206. I swear the Black Hole of Calcutta is bigger than my pedal box- and a couple of times I've hit the accelerator instead of the brake. Worrying. Actually, I can also complain about economy, too. For a 1.1, about 35mpg isn't that great someone give me a diesel!!

Also, the Peugeot really looks the part. It may be a bit of a girl's car, but it is a damn fine-looking car. Even after all these years, nothing really looks out of place. The Corsa looks heavily dated in comparison.

I can't wait to get my hands on a GTi 180!

Quote Originally Posted by adamfraser
    Get one of these - we just have.

Loud as hell (engine is right behind you) and is very fast. Light too, wighing in a\t just slightly over 1.3 tons.

Nice little extra to go with the vectra.

Is it still built on a mangled Metro chassis like the 'F'? They were terrible, the front suspension still had a bit of CVJ attached to it.
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

Right. Back on topic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall
    Damn thats unlucky. Who's is the other 206?

I've recently been having fun trying to make my traction control light flash at me. EEHEEEHEEEEHEEEHEEEEE

XS!! Thats what my neighbor has. a '02 plated Peugeot 206 1.6 XS 3-dr. I think it looks really nice and the alloys give it a very sporty air.
    I don't know who owns the other one, but I did catch my 206 trying to give it some up the exhaust pipe. Randy little bugger.

Haha, my mate managed that in his A4 the other day- when it was the 'evil' weather here, he took a corner a bit enthusiastically- not dangerously, just probably 5mph too fast in the entry. Blinking orange lights go well with green headlight indicator and the blue full-beam one

Yeah, I'd love an XS if I could get one. Is it the multispoke alloys, like these?

However, there are so many reports of people's cars going wrong, I'm sort-of nervous about buying another... and the dealers are a bunch of wankers.

It's a beautiful little car, but I don't think it's worth the hassle if any more goes wrong with it.

I was on cruise control when I did it... lol, damn scary!

No, his is like this, just silver and a boot spoiler

Dirty bugger! lol

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall
    I was on cruise control when I did it... lol, damn scary!

No, his is like this, just silver and a boot spoiler

Dirty bugger! lol
    Impressive

Tell me when you've managed to drift it round a corner + TC

Meh... not so keen on it in silver and with those wheels... I think it's just me, though our best-looking waitress at work has one exactly like it.

Yeah, I know. No protection either. After all I've taught it! Worse than Herbie...

Impressive

Tell me when you've managed to drift it round a corner + TC

Meh... not so keen on it in silver and with those wheels... I think it's just me, though our best-looking waitress at work has one exactly like it.

Yeah, I know. No protection either. After all I've taught it! Worse than Herbie...
    HAHA. Will do. I dunno what the best looking waitress at my work drives, shes never there when I am... My car'd have difficulties with other Audi's... Twin pipes to see. Most of them have 1 at one side one at the other...

Motion & Emotion

Look at this!!!

Sam has been out driving in the hills again
    Video here!!!

Good job sam Your an ace behinde the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by LotusLocost
    Look at this!!!

Sam has been out driving in the hills again
    Video here!!!

Good job sam Your an ace behinde the wheel
    Ahh, But that was the XS with the alloys Sam likes. Plus it's foreign...

Motion & Emotion

Shit!! I think he missed the turn in there

I'll post a video of my driving sometime. I'm a bit of an ace as far as corners are concerned

Yeah, I'd love an XS if I could get one. Is it the multispoke alloys, like these?
    However, there are so many reports of people's cars going wrong, I'm sort-of nervous about buying another... and the dealers are a bunch of wankers.
    Don't, buy a 205 Gti/XS, if you can't afford to insure the 1.6 the 1.4 XS handles just as well but its a bit slower.
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

Thread Information