Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! I´m an Ignorant Car Fan!

Ignorant actually means something like 'lacking education or knowledge' so er... he kinda is It's just used as an insult too much! But then again so am I, in many many many things!

Anyway, I reckon www.italiaspeed.com might be worth a look.
    www.crash.net/motoring/roadcars/news/home/

thanks guys...i always try to see the rarest entries in the "cars by brand" part of the site, so i never really thought about simply clicking on "ferrari" duh. a book is a better option, since i can compare cars by turning pages. any good book you recommend?

and to the dude who asked about the california, dont sweat it, i think there were only 14 made or something like that, they were the last custom ferraris before the sultan of brunei´s run of one offs, i believe (read: i saw it in forza magazine)

yeah, i like books better than the internet too. But i just look at everything and just make my own assumption if the facts are different. (its called common sense)

Like the top speed thing. Everyone has an opinion of the cars speed but i just look at the facts and the people who actually tested the car. The net is full of fan boys who will make up things to make there fav car look better then it is.

Except for the McLaren, which is just good anyways!
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

Quote Originally Posted by teatako
    thanks guys...i always try to see the rarest entries in the "cars by brand" part of the site, so i never really thought about simply clicking on "ferrari" duh. a book is a better option, since i can compare cars by turning pages. any good book you recommend?

and to the dude who asked about the california, dont sweat it, i think there were only 14 made or something like that, they were the last custom ferraris before the sultan of brunei´s run of one offs, i believe (read: i saw it in forza magazine)
    He means that the 365 "California" doesn't exist . You might mean either the Daytona, or the 275 IIRC. (If I'm thinking of the one you're reffering of, search Ferris Beuller's Day Off and check the car in that)

The forums, ITQHO, aren't worth a damn, but supercars.net has a pretty comprehensive listing.
    Except that they leave off the Fiat X 1/9.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauc3
    He means that the 365 "California" doesn't exist . You might mean either the Daytona, or the 275 IIRC. (If I'm thinking of the one you're reffering of, search Ferris Beuller's Day Off and check the car in that)
    no, the daytona is another car, that one was more of a production car.

the california is an entirely different thing which you can find here:

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z6306/default.aspx

No, there's a 365 California. Here's a pic I found after spending 20 seconds looking online.

Also included is a recent picture of the Conway, Arkansas Highway Planning Department's (Rt. to Lft.) Director, Assistant Director, and Chief Engineer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information