Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you have against Skyline's?

This is a bit drastic isnt it? In all ohnesty just because some one doesnt like a car that when ever it is mentioned the fanboys have a circle jerk too doenst make them a bad person. Nor does it make them any less of a car guy then you. You have to admitt the Skyline is a ricers dream car.

Quote Originally Posted by 6speed
    g look forward to owning all your shitty ass Ferrari's and Bizzarini's and shit, and while I still may look upon them as great cars, I am not a fan of them in particular or any Skyline in particular. And as a matter of fact all you people who are calling me a lyer, I know my fair share about RB26's. I own one that sitting to be installed in a car right now.

Call me a fanboy or whatever the **** you may, but I'm nothing compared to you Ferrari Freak's and Mini Addicts. As some of you may be addicted to Diablo's I may be addicted to car's as well. Not the Skyline persee but any other car my mind can fancy. So **** you.

Ban me. Give me my final warning. I don't ****ing care. I wouldn't want to hang around or talk to a whole bunch of egotistical know it all jerks like you.

**** You.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Look, we've all had a bit too much to drink, so why don't we just calm down?

Dude, why are you getting so het-up? Other people have said that the Skyline is good. Why do you ignore them?

I have nothing against Skylines. I think of them the same as I would any other Nissan. If people want to "pimp them out" that's their choice. I couldn't care less.

i like skylines... and if i got a chance to get one i would love to take it. But its illegal where i live.

I dont know if i would "Pimp it out", but i would take one.

why is everyone fighting... its just a car. If this was a Ferrari or Porsche bashing thread, then you can fight... but its just a Nissan Skyline, nothing special.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

I must confess I found it a bit weird when I explained what makes the Skyline engine so good, only to have 6speed jump down my throat. But, some people get scared when they don't understand stuff.
    www.crash.net/motoring/roadcars/news/home/

Ban me. Give me my final warning. I don't ****ing care. I wouldn't want to hang around or talk to a whole bunch of egotistical know it all jerks like you.

**** You.
    This is your final warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    This is your final warning.
    But he doesn't ****ing care!

g look forward to owning all your shitty ass Ferrari's and Bizzarini's and shit, and while I still may look upon them as great cars, I am not a fan of them in particular or any Skyline in particular. And as a matter of fact all you people who are calling me a lyer, I know my fair share about RB26's. I own one that sitting to be installed in a car right now.

Call me a fanboy or whatever the **** you may, but I'm nothing compared to you Ferrari Freak's and Mini Addicts. As some of you may be addicted to Diablo's I may be addicted to car's as well. Not the Skyline persee but any other car my mind can fancy. So **** you.

**** You.
    Cya later big boy.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox
    i like skylines... and if i got a chance to get one i would love to take it. But its illegal where i live.
    Why is it illegal in your area? I live in California and it's still legal even it's a right-hand drive. All you need is to pass the DMV crash & safety test.

U.S. has some strange laws I tell ya
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Quote Originally Posted by byronleehk
    Why is it illegal in your area? I live in California and it's still legal even it's a right-hand drive. All you need is to pass the DMV crash & safety test.

U.S. has some strange laws I tell ya
    You make the Crash/safety test sound easy. You are required to crash up to 120 cars and make the necessary modifications to pass, make it pass the smog test, and find an importer. As for Canada, all they have to do is wait for 15 years to bypass some laws
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

alot of people cite the fact that supra and skyline engines can put out xxx horsepower with stock internals

but imagine if this is really feasible, or relevent for that matter
    let's assume you CAN boost the skyline or supra engine to say 800 horsepower with stock internals, this would require a HUGE turbo and HUGE boost, also the fuel system would need to be redone, the intake and exhaust massively reworked as would the transmission brakes cooling system tyres etc... wuts a thousand $ more for a few forged pistons and crankshaft ...

plus what if you dont want to boost your skyline or supra ?? the intial cost would have had the extra toughened up components factored into it, but you're never using that potential, and are paying more then what you are getting from it

this is all assuming that the above claimed statement is true, which i doubt
    1000 horsepower is ALOT of power, requiring something like 6 bar absolute boost pressure with just 2.6 litres of displacement, whereas stock is like 2 bar of boost MAX

The extra strong internals should make it more reliable when getting its inevitable thrashing.

they drift well.

I don't hate the car, I hate the stereotypical Skyline driver and the attitude he comes with. I have never run across a Skyline fan who when told that it could be beat said "Yeah I guess your right, some car could beat it" and go home. They usually sit there and talk about if you mod it even more then you can beat ANY car out there, thus making it the 'best.'

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chayson roberts
    they drift well.
    have you ever tried? and is it me or is every one of your posts about drifting?

Thread Information