Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What is so good wit Asian Cars?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    As does your mother.
    Ohh very witty...@ 'EuroCar' everyone has their own choice when it comes to cars some like european cars some like asain cars...I know that if i wanted a car for life i would buy a jap car 'coz they can last for ever without major break downs, but if i wanted a car to 'pose' in then it would be a european car...
    Also mate sort out your spelling, grammer, etc or else you will not last long in UCP...
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

there are a lot of reasons:

they are cheaper
    cheaper spare parts
    cheap maintenence
    availability of spare parts
    no technical gadgets such as on board computers (for ppl who want to go from point A to point B)
    some ppl dont care about looks
    low mpg
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

The thing that gets me about Japanese cars is that they are so much cheaper and usually more reliable. I don't think that they are all ugly, but this is coming from a guy who drives an xB and thinks it looks awesome, but yeah I think that they do some really good stuff with fuel economy, performance, practicallity, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurocar
    ok ppol. i'm just curious., but wat is so good wit asian cars? wat has companies like honda or mitsubishi ever du 2 impact da car industry? asian cars are boring, plain and usually ugly. sorry 4 all u asian car fans out there. i'm just saying dat European cars are just better. yes asian cars r good in their own respects (i mean da elderly, broring ppol and non-car ppol ou there du need something 2 drive). so wat du u guys think?
    NSX, MR2, Skylines (eww), Evo's, Imprezas, Miata, S2000, Integra R, TSX, TL, need I go on ??

Big Bang for the buck, defied conventional thinking, amazing fuel economy, practicality, and luxury, performance, reliability.

Wow' you on crack buddy.

How about these two very minor things the Japanese car industry has done.

Revolutionised the way every day cars work: reliability, high build quality for the cost.

Revolutionised the way supercars are designed and built: the NSX is responsible for the useable supercar. Ferrari realised they couldn't get away with making shonky cars that went well - they had to work every time too, hence 355, 360 and F430. The NSX was made out of aluminum too.

Minor points though.
    www.crash.net/motoring/roadcars/news/home/

Three Words: Two, Jay, Zee. OMG I <3 2JZ's!! /wetdream

[O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

ok ppol. i'm just curious., but wat is so good wit asian cars? wat has companies like honda or mitsubishi ever du 2 impact da car industry? asian cars are boring, plain and usually ugly. sorry 4 all u asian car fans out there. i'm just saying dat European cars are just better. yes asian cars r good in their own respects (i mean da elderly, broring ppol and non-car ppol ou there du need something 2 drive). so wat du u guys think?
    Some Mercedes are made in Taiwan. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    Its called deceit, and wasnt it 280PS, which rounds out to 276hp?

Toyota and Nissan are the best examples. The last Mk5's and R34's definately didnt make 280PS peak, so they were either advertised at the RPM they did make that power, or the manufacturer flat out lied.
    Just imagine an ad, 276hp at 2000 RPM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    ROFL,

as soon as i read "wit" in the title i knew, i just knew, that some ignorant, one eyed, ball sucker was having a go...

he doesnt REALLY care what we think. he's stirring.

heres my answer.

Learn to type, spell and produce grammatically correct sentences and give REASONS for your argument and ill get back to you never.

K bye.
    This thread should have ended after this post. Why do you guys even bother ?

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    Its called deceit, and wasnt it 280PS, which rounds out to 276hp?
    I'm probably missing something, but PS is the German Pferde Staerke, meaning horsepower, so shouldn't it amount to the same .

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda
    This thread should have ended after this post. Why do you guys even bother ?
    Because someone has to try to teach them something!
    www.crash.net/motoring/roadcars/news/home/

Quote Originally Posted by RobPorsche
    I'm probably missing something, but PS is the German Pferde Staerke, meaning horsepower, so shouldn't it amount to the same .
    might mean the same thing but different ways of measuring or defining the unit

like how there are imperial gallons and US gallons

If this is Ferrari Prinze or Ferrari Prinze 2, Go to hell, or at least an english class.
    Why are they good?.... Well there's a little thing called reliability. It determines whether or not it will fall apart in six months like a BMW 740i. There's also a thing called fit and finish that seperates it from the weak shit boxes. Also, there's a little technology called VTEC or VVT-i. You may have heard of it. Unless you are too ignorant to know see past your lovely European cars.

There's also a car called the Honda NSX-R. It can smoke a Ferrari 360 Modena, but you're too high on European fumes to care.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    If this is Ferrari Prinze or Ferrari Prinze 2, Go to hell, or at least an english class.
    No, he goes by a different name.

Thread Information