Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shcumi to bmw in 2008

shcumi to bmw in 2008

shcumi's final year will be at bmw in 2008. dubbed bye bye shcumi year. it will be a huge money move with merchandise everywhere and a special edition m3. bmw will also be very competative that year. source f1 racing magazine. shcumi's pay 100 million euros + commision on all the merchandise sales

Erm.. this doesn't sound, how do you say it... official?

Unless of course F1 Racing Magazine titled the article "bye bye shcumi year", providing you with some credentials.

Schuey gets about that currently in endorsements etc alone. With that much money i dont think it can really be used as a bargaining tool for his services anymore.
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    Schuey gets about that currently in endorsements etc alone. With that much money i dont think it can really be used as a bargaining tool for his services anymore.
    They're going to have to start throwing him 9-figure endorsements..

Yeah - I read that article in F1 Racing (at the newstand, never have bought that mag...). It mentioned that it was "a dream" of the new BMW team bosses. Pure speculation.
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by hanz blix
    shcumi's final year will be at bmw in 2008. dubbed bye bye shcumi year. it will be a huge money move with merchandise everywhere and a special edition m3. bmw will also be very competative that year. source f1 racing magazine. shcumi's pay 100 million euros + commision on all the merchandise sales
    hehe... Yeah this has been all over the place. I've heard everything from a possible 1 billion euro multi year contract (to stay involved in the team even after he retires) to the final 100 million one. Even Mario admitted that for a person in his position not to be interested in Michael would be stupid. But as far as I know nothing is official. Bye-bye speculation! Its probably these rants that undid Villeneuve.

He said he wanted to finish with the SCUDERIA....if he does that it would be pointless.

RobPorsche to King of the World tomorrow

I meant to say that if he went to BMW sauber it would be very pointless.if it not for his skill he may not be a front runner if that were to happen due to the cars mid field limited potential

Quote Originally Posted by the PORSCHEman2
    He said he wanted to finish with the SCUDERIA....if he does that it would be pointless.
    Scuderia is 'Team' in Italian... which team?

Anyway, it wouldn't be entirely pointless for him to go BMW, I'd like to see a Schumacher M3, providing it isn't along the same lines as the Stilo Schumacher. i.e. half-arsed.

Besides, increasing your yearly income 50 fold would be hard to turn down for anyone. Especially if you already earn $30m!
    www.crash.net/motoring/roadcars/news/home/

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKipling
    Scuderia is 'Team' in Italian... which team?

Anyway, it wouldn't be entirely pointless for him to go BMW, I'd like to see a Schumacher M3, providing it isn't along the same lines as the Stilo Schumacher. i.e. half-arsed.

Besides, increasing your yearly income 50 fold would be hard to turn down for anyone. Especially if you already earn $30m!
    im sure he is Ferrari Prinze in desguise, although im not sure quite why!

Ummm jakg,go away. Kipling I meant if Schumi joins Bmw it would be the dumbest career move of any driver besides Rubens Barichello

UKipling I meant if Schumi joins Bmw it would be the dumbest career move of any driver besides Rubens Barichello
    How is making a billion dollars in a year when you already have 7 (probably 8) WDCs under your belt and taking the chance to endear youself to your home nation the dumbest career move of any driver?

I'd say Yuji Ide moving to F1 was the dumbest career move of any driver.

The Rubens move will pay-off, would you want to be playing rear-gunner your whole career?
    www.crash.net/motoring/roadcars/news/home/

Guest Guest
    Ummm jakg,go away
    hmmmm, last time (under the porsche man username, although i cant remember how you spelt porsche) you said you had no idea who ferrari prinze was, and that you must have the same isp to have the same IP, you changed your tune

Quote Originally Posted by MrKipling
    Scuderia is 'Team' in Italian
    Actually that's a general misconception. Though I'm sure they named the team after one 2 many Martini and Rossis. In Italian Scuderia actually means stable. Weird, I prefer Team!

Thread Information