Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Req: Pics from '06 Pebble Beach!

Erik didn't you see the two McLarens lurking about? Would have expected at least a couple of shots of those from you.

It was a pleasure meeting and thanks again for your kind words.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Colin17
    Thank you! Great pics!
    But no orange CGT there......
    Here it is, it was actually at the McCall Jet Centre and not at Pebble Beach..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    Erik didn't you see the two McLarens lurking about? Would have expected at least a couple of shots of those from you.
    If you're not kidding, then I think you need to re-read my post. I took more than 'a couple of shots' of the two F1s.

Had the Aubergine car not been getting mobbed everytime the doors were opened I probably would have taken significantly more shots of it, as the owner was certainly willing to let me have a closer look at the car. Maybe later...

It was a pleasure meeting and thanks again for your kind words.
    It was a pleasure to meet you as well. Sorry to catch you while you were busy as it would have been nice to chat longer. I had a nice discussion with your dad and sauc3's dad while you guys were off getting the job done. Both of them have some great stories to tell and I especially enjoyed your father's comment that I was "the walking encyclopedia on McLaren F1s". Thanks Pieter!

>8^)
    ER

Quote Originally Posted by Peloton25
    It was a pleasure to meet you as well. Sorry to catch you while you were busy as it would have been nice to chat longer. I had a nice discussion with your dad and sauc3's dad while you guys were off getting the job done. Both of them have some great stories to tell and I especially enjoyed your father's comment that I was "the walking encyclopedia on McLaren F1s". Thanks Pieter!

>8^)
    ER
    you're welcome, but I was "working" too
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Here it is, it was actually at the McCall Jet Centre and not at Pebble Beach..
    Thanks, it looks good!

Can anyone provide me with the entry lists for the Concours and Tour d'Elegance from Pebble Beach?

Thread Information