Audi S8
    BMW 328
    Jeep Patriot
    Ford Expedition
    Mazda CX-9
    Mazdaspeed 3

But that's going back a few months
    And it true!

Seen your posts at elisetalk, welcome mo-pho!
    Zag when they Zig

Quote Originally Posted by jediali View Post
    grey hair at 20!
    Haha Just a reference picture. Ours is the same on that cleaned the ice at the 1985 USA vs. Russia gold medal Olympic hockey game in Lake Placid. It's pretty pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo.Jenkens View Post
    Do you mind doing an eggnog test of the Zamboni? Don't mean to be a jerk, but ownership of such a pantie dropper requires proof.
    I'll do it tomorrow just for shits and giggles.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

The only "other" car I drove in the past months is a Honda CR-V during a test drive. Otherwise it's my Clio and my parent's E- and S-class.

wow i'm quite surprised zamboni is such a widely known construction! i see one of them two times each weekend! respect to badda, i'd be scared of driving that thing on ice
    12 cylinders or walk!

Quote Originally Posted by dydzi View Post
    i'd be scared of driving that thing on ice
    It moves like....5mph...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post
    It moves like....5mph...
    It feels way slower in reality

Couldn't do the eggnog on it today, because we worked outside. It's torn apart for service anyway. I'll make a note to do it tomorrow after my lunch break.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Well, its sure nice to see this thread's moving somewhere. An accomplishment for me on this site lol.
    Yesterday - Drove my best friend's father's 2003 MB E320 4-Matic. Drives like its on rails! He's currently in the market for a slightly used Porsche Carrera 4. Hopefully that'll happen soon so that I can review it.

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Haven't driven anything cool lately...I'll dredge up some history though:

Ones we own(-ed)
    '61 Mercedes 190b Ponton sedan
    '64 Porsche 911 (originally ordered, for some reason with the 912 4-cylinder engine); too young to drive, but I still remember riding it it.
    '65 Buick Electra 225 4-door hardtop (would be driving this car today had we not sold it)
    '66 Mustang 289 4v manual everything
    '67 Mustang convertible
    '68 Mustang hardtop
    '73 Mustang Mach 1
    '79 Mercedes 300SD (might alternatively be driving this car had it not been traded for a lousy MINIVAN)
    '05 Twister Hammerhead 150cc all-terrain go-kart. Pretty sophisticated with 4-wheel discs, adjustible coilovers all around, and a CVT.

I also got to drive a '59 Jaguar XK150, owned by a very generous ex-boss of my Mother's, and family friend. RHD was interesting to get used to...

I have also taken a ride in a '98 Saleen Mustang convertible, owned by a co-worker of my Father's at IBM. He's also an amateur truck racer, so needless to say that was one hell of a ride (90+ on rather busy Bay Area freeways). Apparently he doesn't realize his Mustang's equipped with 4th and 5th gears .

My Dad always tells me he wants to be a Zamboni driver when he grows up
    Last edited by jcp123; 06-13-2007 at 05:40 PM.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

hillman imp husky! helping a friend move his classic cars 30 miles.
    autozine.org

Just drove a BMW E90 325i. A friend of mine picked it up a few days ago. Bought it for 550000 kr (70000 euros). Basic version cost 534000 (68 000 euros) over here, so it was a pretty sweet deal as it has equipment for 200000 kr (25000 euros).

It was an excelent drive. It was equipped with the M-sport package and drove beautifully. What i liked best was the steering wheel. Perfect size, grip and lots of information streaming through it from the tarmac. It also had sport seats with the pump system from the M5 so that you can adjust the side support... I was glued in the seat. The engine pulled really hard and the gearbox was really slick.

The only thing i was a little dissapointed of was the lack of engine noise (didn't hear it until ca. 4500 rpm full throttle). But i guess loud engines are thing of the past. Also the engine lacked some response, specially while downshifting at low rpm.

All in all it was a terrific car. The best moment was an upshift at 7000 rpm. But to be frank i would rather have a e30 325. I felt more enthusiastic and thrilled when i drove that last summer
    Nulla tenaci invia est via

opel vectra 2.0 i
    24/02/2008: my first drive in a corrado 16, life is finally going somewhere...
    1/07/2008: first drive in a corrado vr6, life peaks here

WWW.AUTOFANS.BE

Alpine A110
    Some rather "interesting" issue with the bodywork is delaying my decision .....
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

1983 Honda Accord. Part of my private driver's ed training with my father, around the neighborhood and such.

I have my permit so it's perfectly fine.

The steering wheel is very thin and extremely light, compared to the Corolla I am used to driving. It's a very comfortable car, especially for lazy drivers. The steering wheel requires no effort whatsoever.

Today was pretty weird. I drove a 18 metre lorry on the job, a forklift, a certain suzuki, a Renault Clio 1.4 AND my dad's C5 A real WTF day it was !

I just drove my 2004 DODGE SX 2.0 SPORT with ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY TWO raging horsepower.

Actually it is faster than its stats suggest, I beat a V6 Mazda 626 and a BMW X3 2.5 recently, and they were trying. Suckers. Don't mess with a Neo..err, SX 2.0 Sport.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Thread Information