Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Need Money

i need money lol got a rally this weekend and so far ive got £20 to pay for it its gonna cost me another £300+
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    You make it sound like your just about to go out and buy one of these cars. Nobody cares about your 'money'.
    What the hell's your problem? I haven't mentioned anything stating my excess of wealth, in fact the whole point of this thread to that I NEED money.

So now saying something is tempting means I'm about to go buy it and that I have such an immense fortune that I condescend everyone when I talk.

So you're saying no cars tempt you?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Oh, talking to Sam, I realized I forgot to say this:

You can't get a job at a store until 16 here. Kind of an important piece of info.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    You make it sound like your just about to go out and buy one of these cars. Nobody cares about your 'money'.
    Maybe you should think about that before you talk about 'your' SL, TT and Lupo...

And I care- he happens to be a very good friend on and off the forum.

What was the point of this thread? Its just 5 pages of MP not listening to the advice he asked for.

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    What was the point of this thread? Its just 5 pages of MP not listening to the advice he asked for.
    I second that.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    In fact the whole point of this thread to that I NEED money.
    Start saving son.

You can't get a job at a store until 16 here. Kind of an important piece of info.
    Colin, I think a fair few of us old-timers here have seen your posts saying how you drive a bit around a city when it's actually illegal to but you can do it because you look 17. Well done. Now use that to get a job.

Over here in Dubai it's pretty much illegal to work anywhere; store, garbage, prostitute, whatever, under 18. Just because it's illegal (and I'm sure you've worked this out sometime or other during your 15 years of life-dom) that doesn't mean nobody will be willing to take you in. I work in an office as half a secretary and half an apprentice and it works. I have to pay for my food, my well-being, my clothes/shoes, internet, the lot. Considering you don't have those burdens you're pretty free to do a lot more. As you said, photography. And Quiggs, mechanicals.

Face it Colin. You're just making escuses and you'll never listen. And you will until the end of the day when you realize what we were saying is right while cleaning some horseshit on the side of the road because you can't afford insurance.

THIS is a post I like to direct everybody with Colin's level of intelligence to. It's by cmcpokey telling us his earlier driving experiences. Please note that this was yet ANOTHER of mp's "what I'm going to get/what I'm NOT going to get" threads.

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    I third it. What a waste of UCP server.

And don't bother replying.

Hi Husain, did you come back because I kept posting you links here?

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Colin, I think a fair few of us old-timers here have seen your posts saying how you drive a bit around a city when it's actually illegal to but you can do it because you look 17. Well done. Now use that to get a job.

Face it Colin. You're just making escuses and you'll never listen. And you will until the end of the day when you realize what we were saying is right while cleaning some horseshit on the side of the road because you can't afford insurance.

THIS is a post I like to direct everybody with Colin's level of intelligence to. It's by cmcpokey telling us his earlier driving experiences. Please note that this was yet ANOTHER of mp's "what I'm going to get/what I'm NOT going to get" threads.

I third it. What a waste of UCP server.

And don't bother replying.
    No, I can drive legally, I'm 15 and have my permit. I look 18, but you need proof of age here to work...so looks mean nothing.

That was almost TWO YEARS ago!!! You can't honestly post that as evidence, I was 13... I've matured alot.

I thought MP was getting an old porsche...
    Zag when they Zig

I was, except I don't fit.

I had it all planned out, and even tracked down my dad's old one to Atlanta, and contacted the owner about buying it (he never called back) but then I sat in an old one (same body shell, slightly different interior, probably bigger than the one I was going to get) and I had no head room, little leg room, and I took up pretty much 50% of the cabin.

See I'm 6'3" and 240lbs, so a small car really won't work. I didn't know that at the time though...

I think I'll just keep track of it, then later in life buy it, have it restored and keep it in a climate controlled case.

No, I can drive legally, I'm 15 and have my permit. I look 18, but you need proof of age here to work...so looks mean nothing.

That was almost TWO YEARS ago!!! You can't honestly post that as evidence, I was 13... I've matured alot.
    Yeah, but at 15, state laws still require an adult with who currently holds a license.

Just ask around. So you're 15, big deal. It's not like all stores, esp. in Texas won't take you in just because you're a few months from the "required" age to work there. As long as you're close enough to the required age, and meet the requirements, you should be able to find at least ONE job that will hire you.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Yeah, but at 15, state laws still require an adult with who currently holds a license.
    Yeah..I drive with one of my parenst...I dunno where he got that i "drive around the city illegally"?

You can perform sexual favors for like 20$/hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    You can perform sexual favors for like 20$/hour.
    Just cause it works for you doesn't mean everyone will do it.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Thread Information