Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Money

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    What sort of employer that would be taking on 16yr olds would give a shit about your grades?
    It matters. People here don't want ****heads working for them.

Now, to the matter in hand... I agree with 2ndCC here, Col. You seriously need to realise that there are a million other teenagers just like you. At your age, hell, at ANY age, you're not better than anyone else. You cannot sit here bitching about how you can't buy a vastly expensive car when you should be out down the local supermarket or Burger King with an application form.

I did that to get what I wanted, and I got it. End of. Get your finger out, and **** off down to somewhere with a job. No one's gunna want you taking photos for $stupid/hour, but people do want teens to work for them for $reasonable/hour.

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    Dont you need to have a licence in automotive repair to do these things?
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    But where do I do that quiggs? Like at a local shop or what?
    You may be able to do that. But if you can't, if you've got a driveway, people can come to you. Or you can go to them. The better way to make money is to do it on your own time, not at a shop. Because then your boss is going to want his take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Hell, my Pontiac Bonneville is a FWD, 5-seater sedan that has little if any performance capabilities, but I still call it the White Stallion and drive that mother-fu**** like it's hot.
    Urge to make mom joke rising...

And school grades matter a lot to an employer. Attendance is even more important. It doesn't matter how good of an employee you are if you don't show up.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    Then you seriously need to pull your head from the deep recesses of your arse. That kind've attitude will get you nowhere. Suck it up and go flip burgers or be a checkout chick.
    Haha jeez man it was just a joke.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

ugh the old mp better not be coming back
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    Too late, looks like he already is.

Get real MP. Why the hell would you want to spend this rediculous amount of money on you first car? It's not just the initial costs of the car, insurance, running costs, maintenance, it all adds up.

*Preparing for a comment about your families vast finacial funds being able to cover anything*

"The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Man, way to shoot down the kids dream. Not that I disagree though, I just am starting to get a real negative vibe towards MP.

All I am saying is, look at my friend Spencer, he is a maiser to the maximum, he sat at home when we would go out and have fun, he ate all of his meals at home borrowed his parents car, did his best not to pay for the gas in those cars and worked, hard and constantly from when he was 15 until now. Now with the money he has saved up, he is buying himself college, and trust me I am sure he has plenty of money around to do other stuff too, maybe even buy a car, but he isn't going to.

So to sum it up, it is attainable, but you have to work hard, sacrafice pretty much any and all free time to a job that pays $6.50-$8 and be willing to not see your friends often for most of high school or expect to spend any money at any time of the year. Also I think he had it gaining interest in the bank and had CDs and stuff. So really you can do it, but its a lot of work and not a lot of having fun for the next three years.

Take a Loan

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    But really, like I said, the M3 isn't what this is for, that was just kind of a related topic, like if i could have anything, thats what i would get.
    No you wouldn't. If you could have any car as your first, you would get a Bugatti Veyron.

A rather silly cover-up.

Really...? sounds like you pretty much said that...?
    ...wow
    Haha jeez man it was just a joke.
    Well even if it was, it was still pretty pompous.
    An old one!?
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

Step 1: Collect underpants.
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: Profit.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by blingbling
    An old one!?
    your just as bad
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

your just as bad
    Oh thanks, you too.
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs

Step 1: Collect underpants.
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: Profit.
    lmao

MP here is what you do, trust me it works.

1. Get a decent job for the next 3 years.
    2. Save whatever money you have left after you buy the crap you need to survive. You know stuff like condoms and beer.
    3. Use that money you saved and go to college for 4 maby 5 years
    4. keep your grades up.
    5. Get a job right out of college that makes between 40-60k per year. Depending on the profession (my cousin just graduated architect school and makes 50K on an entry level position, sick eh?)
    6. Get a loan at a decent rate and buy a BMW but just remember you have college loans too.

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    2. Save whatever money you have left after you buy the crap you need to survive. You know stuff like condoms and beer.
    Good to see you have your priorities straight.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Get real MP. Why the hell would you want to spend this rediculous amount of money on you first car? It's not just the initial costs of the car, insurance, running costs, maintenance, it all adds up.
    Dude, f*cking read you nitwit.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Thread Information