Thread: Where to check the music charts?

Where to check the music charts?

What site can you use to take a look at the british/american music charts?? I want to see what kind of music you people listen to...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Here you can check for different countries.

http://top40-charts.com/

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    What site can you use to take a look at the british/american music charts?? I want to see what kind of music you people listen to...
    Tired of the sh!t they call music in our country ?

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    Tired of the sh!t they call music in our country ?
    Yeah... I don't get much further than Tiesto... And that Boten thing is wrecking my head not to mention Toppertje...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Wow, the music topping the charts today is absolutely awful. C'mon people, we can do better than this.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Where I am its a good mix, but a bit too much rap for my liking.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

I'm shocked to see Sigur Ros on the Canadian Top 40, seeing as a mere fraction of people I mention them to have heard them. Apart from that and The Raconteurs song, the rest of the songs are weak at best.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Gnarls Barkley is still on the list after an eternity. That's good, if you're wondering. Why the F**k to people want the Paris Hilton album?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    Why the F**k to people want the Paris Hilton album?
    Her "homevideo" comes with it standard... Didn't you know?

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    The Rebirth of Xarzy
    >>XxLEASxX<<
    To My Unborn Child
    UCP's Resident Jack Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin
    Wow, the music topping the charts today is absolutely awful. C'mon people, we can do better than this.
    Radio is crap because most stations are owned by corporations which hire consultants to formulate the formats. The consultants are entwined with the record labels so they push these templated artists.

I rarely if ever listen to a music station...in fairness I like some of the current rotation but if one wants to find some good stuff you have to explore and sample a lot of music.

I don't have time to sample much really...most of my exposure to new music comes from my TV cable music channels where there is a channel for almost every genre of music and they play a much wider range of artists than radio.

For those who get Much Music (Toronto station), there's a good program called The Wedge, which often features lots of lesser know and indie artists. I recommend it.

Thread Information