Thread: My Crazy Past 24hrs...

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..

My Crazy Past 24hrs...

So On Sunday Sept. 3rd I was due to fly back from Miami to NYC. I had a 7:05am flight hoping to get in to NYC by noon so that I could cash a check and spend some green on a new laptop and a camera. In order for me to make it to the airport I was to take a shuttle which would pick me up at 4:15am! so I had to wake up at 3:30 am and get ready!

I do all this and make it to the airport at 5:00am to find out that my fllight has been canceled! and the next flight is at 11am and that NOW im only on STANDBY! so I wait and wait and end up not being able to board that flight because American Airlines had over sold tickets! so I have to wait some more!

After making it on a second standby list for a 1pm flight I start telling the clerks a small lie in order to see if they are compasionate with me and get me on a plane... that my girlfriend is in labor and I need to make it to NYC ASAP to see the birth of my first born child. Problem was that not only was the crew of workers untouched and unsimpathetic but I was starting to create a small fan base amoungst the older members of the passengers from the canceled flights who were getting put on standby list!

I ended up waiting 12hrs and 4 standby lists at the airport before I even got another confirmed seat! but luckily I didnt even have to use the confirmed seat for a 6pm flight because I managed to standby and get on board a 4pm flight!

So Im on the plane and the flight was al good till we find ourselve 20mins from NY, the pilot says we dont have clearance to land and now have to fly around in circles for 40 more mins!!

We land and I finally get to NYC and now Im waiting for the bus back into the city ($15 from JFK to Grand Central) when I witnissed quite possibly the easiest $45 job ever! This guy was in a Chevy HHR parked in a bus stop unloadin his mothers bags when a a tow truck literally clamped and lifted the hhr without the owner who had the back still up and the car still running about to get towed. In order for him to not have the HHR towed he had to pay the trucker $45! it was crazy it all took about 45secs!

I finally make it home at 9:40pm after a bus and a subway ride to find that my bathroom is being renovated so there isnt a shower or sink in the bathroom! tsk tsk

I call my friend up and find out that theres a humongous party at an old church... http://www.lastnightsparty.com/hot_party_alert/ at a club named Avalon, its crazy! I went to the party at about 1130pm and do a 40 minute line and go into a craze madhouse! I was in a crazy pit for about 45-60mins! then after the band finished theres more rooms to party! there were a bunch of different bars one of them had Go-Go Dancers and Electronica music.. alot of sacriligious stuff was goin on! I was there till 6am! it was wild!!
    There will be some pictures of the party on the www.lastnightsparty.com check them out bcuz youll see the crazy mix of people and styles that attended the party!
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 09-04-2006 at 10:22 AM.
    The Rebirth of Xarzy
    >>XxLEASxX<<
    To My Unborn Child
    UCP's Resident Jack Armstrong

that sucks
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

What do you want, a medal?

This is why New Yorkers are dynamic.

NEVER BORED!
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

lol that sucks. tow truckers will now purposely tow cars to get easy money lol
    I am the Stig

Ferrari Constructors Champions 2007

Have a cookie.
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    As a reward/treat for myself today i get to go to work and LAPTOP SHOPPING! niceness.. I also get to figure out what camera Ill be preordering and sending in my Powershot Pro 1 in for repairs..
    The Rebirth of Xarzy
    >>XxLEASxX<<
    To My Unborn Child
    UCP's Resident Jack Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by carsnut
    lol that sucks. tow truckers will now purposely tow cars to get easy money lol
    hey thats my job
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

Thread Information