Page 14 of 273 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests

Quote Originally Posted by p_dragnev
    Hey Matt, please post Klemann or Carlsoon pix, if you have access to them...10x!!!
    I'm not trying to ignore you. I don't have Kleeman pics and my Carlsson pics are all in EPS format and I haven't had the time to convert them.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    Hey mat could i have pics of every WRC / rally car that you have

thanks mustang123
    How does 821 Ford Focus WRC pics sound? I got them all downloaded today. I'll probably spend the next couple days resizing and then I hope to start posting this weekend.

TVR Sagaris + others

could you convert the pics from this thread in supercars.net to .jpg format?
    i can't change them from bitmap for some reason. plus i'm sure the guys here would love them. thanks

http://speed.supercars.net/Board?vie...228533#2228533
    the artist formerly known as lllHlll lllAlll lllL lllOlll

Quote Originally Posted by TheNothing
    could you convert the pics from this thread in supercars.net to .jpg format?
    i can't change them from bitmap for some reason. plus i'm sure the guys here would love them. thanks

http://speed.supercars.net/Board?vie...228533#2228533
    The link works fine for me, some really nice pics.

BTW the images are already jpegs, just bigger than UCP supports.
    As we can all see them over there is there any need to post here ??
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine

everytime i click on the pic to save it, it comes up as a bitmap instead of a jpg. this comp i'm on can't convert it to a jpg. i just wanted someone to post them here b/c this site is using jpg formats. i can view the pics fine, i just can't save them as jpg.......crappy comp

TheNothing

if you want to convert the pics:

open the pic in paint --> go to "Save as.." choose a name to the pic a choose "Jpeg" in the file format...
    •·.·´¯`·.·• DarkPhenix •·.·´¯`·.·•
    •·.·´¯`·.·• Underground Sounds of Lisbon •·.·´¯`·.·•

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhenix

open the pic in paint --> go to "Save as.." choose a name to the pic a choose "Jpeg" in the file format...
    you also can do that in photoshop but with piant its the easier way ....
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

everytime i click on the pic to save it, it comes up as a bitmap instead of a jpg. this comp i'm on can't convert it to a jpg. i just wanted someone to post them here b/c this site is using jpg formats. i can view the pics fine, i just can't save them as jpg.......crappy comp
    Ah, OK, they're employing a common trick in the browser.

If you right-click on the image and chose properties and then copy the Address(URL) into the address of the explorer window it will open the jpg directly. THEN you can save THAT image and it will be a jpeg.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhenix

tried that the only options to save it are: 24-bit bitmap, monochrome bitmap, 16 color bitmap, 256 color bitmap

i'm tellin you this computer blows

Ah, OK, they're employing a common trick in the browser.

If you right-click on the image and chose properties and then copy the Address(URL) into the address of the explorer window it will open the jpg directly. THEN you can save THAT image and it will be a jpeg.
    dude you are my new favorite person, great trick!!!!

tried that the only options to save it are: 24-bit bitmap, monochrome bitmap, 16 color bitmap, 256 color bitmap

i'm tellin you this computer blows
    An MS screw-up covered in http://support.microsoft.com/default...NoWebContent=1

if ( AND ONLY IF ) you're comfortabel hackking registry, then fix for this is at http://www.geocities.com/one_human/a...ml#mspaint_fix - saves trying to find office CDs

Nederland

Excuse me gents and ladies...this is a short conversation in Dutch...
    Hee hallooo daar,leuk om een Hollander hier tegen te komen...Ik ben net 2 dagen lid hiero dus,moet het een en ander nog uitzoeken en dergelijke maar kicke dat hier nog een landgenoot is...
    Well,may b we meet here and have some forum issues hehe
    C ya dude

Oh, they'll be here eventually.

This is a library. One library doesn't refuse to carry a book because the library on the other side of town has it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Oh, they'll be here eventually.

This is a library. One library doesn't refuse to carry a book because the library on the other side of town has it.
    I'd suggested it to save the hassle of converting and to give us the option of seeing the highest res available.

Oh and every internet server doens't have a copy of all the files on every other internet server. ( caches aside )

Bit of a better analogy. You don't have to go on a bus to the other side of town for another library, so it costs nothing to go to another site

Where I do appreciate your efforts, Matt, are where you have gained access to media pics NOT shared on the mainstream sites.
    So keep up the efforts

I'd suggested it to save the hassle of converting and to give us the option of seeing the highest res available.

Oh and every internet server doens't have a copy of all the files on every other internet server. ( caches aside )

Bit of a better analogy. You don't have to go on a bus to the other side of town for another library, so it costs nothing to go to another site

Where I do appreciate your efforts, Matt, are where you have gained access to media pics NOT shared on the mainstream sites.
    So keep up the efforts
    I just feel like I should put everything I can find on here, regardless of whether it's available on other websites or whether it's even posted elsewhere on UCP. I see this place as a reference. It's much easier to search than the regular forums, much easier to sort and you know there isn't going to be any other superfluous threads. If you find a thread titled with the car you want, you know there are hi-res pics in there. Also, I think that it's probably in the best interest of UCP to not make people rely on other sites to get information/media they can get here.

Thread Information