Page 51 of 273 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    meant for the media, so if a private person takes them there is a problem or isn't there?
    Well, I don't know this for sure, but I think when you're hired by a company to take photos, the photos are the property of the company. Just like when you work for a company, anything you do while there is the property of the company.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Karpe-Diem
    Exactly... The copywright owners are he volkswagen group or the responsible for the pictures. In the most cases is the creator of the product. Its like you have a picture of a bottle of coca-cola and then put a picture or logo from your company or website. Its called "hidden publicity". Ok ppl I'm going to create a post requesting New Beetle Pics.

Is there a problem doing that matt? My request is getting out of hand and I've to do my final work until end of march.

Best regards Karpe
    I started collecting the pictures this morning. They'll be up this week or weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Well, I don't know this for sure, but I think when you're hired by a company to take photos, the photos are the property of the company. Just like when you work for a company, anything you do while there is the property of the company.
    I actaully meant private people downlaoding them from a site that had obtained them from a press site. (complicated, but anyway).
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    i think it depends on the contract . it can be their or yours . i think it;s the same in software development ...
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

[QUOTE]ferrari 250lm
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

I know it's hardly the ultimate car but can u find some hi-res pictures of the Renaults 4 & 12

Thanks

ok now i have a request. Does anybody have any pictures of a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro?

thanks!
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

Mazda RX-7 por favor (i dont think its been in the hideout yet eh?)
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

shelby mustang cobra GT500 please?
    halo 2 - november 9

can you post pics of the new Mazda MX5?
    here is a link for smaller pics:
    AutoBild

Anybody got some high res pics of the original Range Rover (3 and 5 door version) ?

This one:

wow like nobody is responding to this thread. There are 5 requests waiting...........

Quote Originally Posted by danno
    shelby mustang cobra GT500 please?
    here is a photo of a Shelby Mustang GT500 all i could find.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by manik_890
    wow like nobody is responding to this thread. There are 5 requests waiting...........
    I would love to post anything on here and I don't even mind spending hours trying to look for them, but the problem is that my PC is kinda screwed up. It won't save a picture in any other format but Bitmap. To post it here I'd have to convert it using paint and to be quite honest I've gotten sick of doing it, having already converted and renamed 400+ pics for my personal cars folder plus about 100 more waiting....

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    I would love to post anything on here and I don't even mind spending hours trying to look for them, but the problem is that my PC is kinda screwed up. It won't save a picture in any other format but Bitmap. To post it here I'd have to convert it using paint and to be quite honest I've gotten sick of doing it, having already converted and renamed 400+ pics for my personal cars folder plus about 100 more waiting....
    If you're using IE, that's just a settings issue and it has been discussed on here many times. Go to your internet temporary files settings and change the file limit to 1024. Restart IE and then it should let you save jpgs.

what about the new Mazda MX-5? have nobody access to her Mediapage?

Thread Information