Thread: Natalia SLS 2 by Alfred DiMora

Natalia SLS 2 by Alfred DiMora

I know it's old news, but could't find in on UCP. Natalia SLS 2, the worlds most luxurious and expensive car.

www.dimoramotorcar.com/nat_overview

I don't think RR, Bentley or Bugatti have to worry though... It's not a car by ordinary means, and it's not a beauty (in my eyes that is). Maybe King Kimble would like to buy it
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Paint

Natalia will use revolutionary paint technology. One optional feature of the paint will be to allow the automobile to change from black or blue when it's cool outside to white when it's hot. "

thats like the little HOtWheels one I used to run under tap water when i was a kid, I always said they should paint that stuff onto real cars.

I'm sorry this is a repost, but nothing came up when i searched for "Natalia SLS".

Quote Originally Posted by aiasib
    "Paint

Natalia will use revolutionary paint technology. One optional feature of the paint will be to allow the automobile to change from black or blue when it's cool outside to white when it's hot. "

thats like the little HOtWheels one I used to run under tap water when i was a kid, I always said they should paint that stuff onto real cars.
    I had one of them. It was a Testarossa. I used to flick it into the oven and watch it change... but then one day I turned around and wasn't watching it.. and all the plastic melted and it got stuck in the 'warm' colour.

lol^^^ it looks soooooo nasty though...just plain OOGLY!!! and are those things at the bottom exhaust pipes? Its got like 8!?

lol they can't even take an actual picture. this thing is mad by all means
    I am the Stig

Ferrari Constructors Champions 2007

Thread Information