Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: California sues Manufacturers for being the cause of global warming

'76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

oh god, as a californian, I hate this stupid hippy crap. F**k the earth. As for the illegals, California is basically handing them everything. Drive without a license? Oh well, they tried to pass a bill that would allow illegals with suspended licenses to retrieve their cars from the impound lot in a third of the time it takes the people with suspended licenses. They also tried to give them free aid so they could go to college. Yes, that's right they can get free health care, welfare, drive without a license, and possibily go to college for free, while i , a legal californian will have to work, earn a license, and pay about the price for a Mercedes-Benz SL to go to college.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Wow, this got to be the most f**ked up thing I've heared in weeks... Why don't they just sue everybody who even drives a car that has been made by one of thos companies? Wait, why don't they just sue the whole f**king world for damaging the environement?? Some very hard words are on my lips now... I'll keep it clean: f**k you Arnold!!!
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

I'm helping to pay for this shit.... Way to spend our money, California!
    It's not as bad as the time San Francisco tried to get people to pay to drive in the Downtown area, like London. If they do win, this would be wasted on such crap like free housing for the poor, or homeless while the schools are still rotting to pieces. There's rats and mildew in my school and we're the best in the city.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thread Information