Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 71

Thread: Mister Chavez

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    3,024

    Mister Chavez

    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2006/09/20/chavez-bush.html?ref=rss
    Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez continued his war of words with George W. Bush on Wednesday, referring to the U.S. president as "the devil" during an address to the United Nations General Assembly.

    Hugo Chavez called for reform of the United Nations in his speech Wednesday to its General Assembly. (Mary Altaffer/Associated Press) Hugo Chavez called for reform of the United Nations in his speech Wednesday to its General Assembly. (Mary Altaffer/Associated Press)

    "The devil came here yesterday," Chavez said, drawing some applause and laughter as he made the sign of the cross on his chest, "and it smells of sulphur still today."

    Chavez said Bush, who addressed the assembly on Wednesday, spoke to international leaders "as the owner of the world, truly as the owner of the world."

    The leftist leader, a frequent critic of the Bush administration, accused Washington of "domination, exploitation and pillage of peoples of the world."

    "We appeal to the people of the United States and the world to halt this threat, which is like a sword hanging over our head," he said.

    Chavez also said the UN "doesn't work" and described it as "anti-democratic."

    "Venezuela once again proposes today that we reform the United Nations," he said.

    He added that Washington's "immoral veto" had allowed recent Israeli bombings of Lebanon to continue unabated for more than a month.

    Chavez is angry that the U.S. is trying to block Venezuela's campaign for a seat on the U.N. Security Council.

    The man has quite a sense of humour
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,699
    The man is great, you can't deny that.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

    ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Mexico City, Mexico
    Posts
    4,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindesh17
    The man is great, you can't deny that.
    The man is a great moron!! That's what you can't deny. He's nothing more than a power hungry dictator that keeps making an ass of himself every time he opens his mouth.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    The man is a great moron!! That's what you can't deny. He's nothing more than a power hungry dictator that keeps making an ass of himself every time he opens his mouth.
    You DO realise that part about the devil was a jopke right?

    He is not a dictator... not yet anyways.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Mexico City, Mexico
    Posts
    4,709
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    You DO realise that part about the devil was a jopke right?
    Yep, if you notice, I replied to Vindesh17's post.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    He is not a dictator... not yet anyways.
    Not a dictaror? He ignored a the results of a nation wide referrendum asking for new elections because he knew he would lose. He's on a first name basis with Fidel Castro and Mexico's wanna be president/dictator Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador. AMLO as he is known here lost the recent presidencial elections and now he is trying to overturn the Federal Electoral College's ruling confirming that he lost the election by lying to people that there was election fraud and inciting people them civil disobedience. Chaves supports these actions openly. Like I said, he's a moron!!!

    Just wait and see what Niko says about Chavez, he's from Venezuela.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    842
    make a poll:

    1. Bush or
    2. Chavez

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Rozenburg, Holland
    Posts
    27,315
    Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    The man is a great moron!! That's what you can't deny. He's nothing more than a power hungry dictator that keeps making an ass of himself every time he opens his mouth.
    Very good description of GWB...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Southeast US
    Posts
    5,583
    All that's going on here is the leftwingnut lunatic fringe applying the dictum that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I see no evidence that anyone in that left fringe has carefully looked at Chavez, his policies or his rise to power.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Porto - Portugal
    Posts
    2,755
    Chavez is a great man that says only the thruth every time he speaks of the US goverment and GWB!
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Porto - Portugal
    Posts
    5,596
    Quote Originally Posted by ruim20
    Chavez is a great man that says only the thruth every time he speaks of the US goverment and GWB!
    I hope you're kidding.
    The fact that, as us, he doesn't like GWB, doesn't mean he's a great guy. It doesn't work like that for Osama, Castro or Hussein, does it?
    If he grabs the chance, he will become an assumed dictator.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Porto - Portugal
    Posts
    2,755
    Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    I hope you're kidding.
    The fact that, as us, he doesn't like GWB, doesn't mean he's a great guy. It doesn't work like that for Osama, Castro or Hussein, does it?
    If he grabs the chance, he will become an assumed dictator.
    I'm not kidding, he's one of the only guys that says the thruth, i'm becoming a dictator doesn't scare me a bit, what scares me are stupid american puppet presidents and thoose who follow his lead.
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Porto - Portugal
    Posts
    5,596
    Quote Originally Posted by ruim20
    I'm not kidding, he's one of the only guys that says the thruth, i'm becoming a dictator doesn't scare me a bit, what scares me are stupid american puppet presidents and thoose who follow his lead.
    As someone said, him being a Bush enemy, doesn't make him my friend. I'm almost sure that one day you will regret from saying he's a great guy. He's as mad and dangerous as Bush. He just doesn't have the power.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Porto - Portugal
    Posts
    2,755
    Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    As someone said, him being a Bush enemy, doesn't make him my friend. I'm almost sure that one day you will regret from saying he's a great guy. He's as mad and dangerous as Bush. He just doesn't have the power.
    So... what i should do is say that Chavez is bad... ok

    Chavez is a very bad man... he has occupied foren countrys, killed civilians, rulled against his one ppl and the world in general, not signed the Quioto protocol, still makes nuclear missiles (if ther weren't enough already) rules a country that does 1/3 of the world polution and absorves half of world's natural ressources, Chavez is a very bad man!!!
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Porto - Portugal
    Posts
    5,596
    Quote Originally Posted by ruim20
    So... what i should do is say that Chavez is bad... ok

    Chavez is a very bad man... he has occupied foren countrys, killed civilians, rulled against his one ppl and the world in general, not signed the Quioto protocol, still makes nuclear missiles (if ther weren't enough already) rules a country that does 1/3 of the world polution and absorves half of world's natural ressources, Chavez is a very bad man!!!
    I suppose you didn't understand my previous message.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    22
    Chavez is a clown, the single one wants that the others speak of, not this slope of the things that happen in their country, in Venezuela the social security does not work, hampa kills an average of 40 weekly people, our main economy is the oil tanker and the taxes are high. Chavez wants to be like Fidel Castro, a vulgar dictator and to remain the money of Venezuela yet

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •