Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mister Chavez

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20
    "Americans" are far worst than any other "dictator" in history, not even Hitler can be compared to them, he's a student compared to what the US have been doing, do and will continue doing.
    Let me know when one of our presidents kill 6 million people for no reason. THEN, come back and make that statement you uneducated twit.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Clique
    i suppose you are right, i dont like the way he implements his ideas although at least he is open about what he wants to do whereas certain countries with certain leaders are so much more secrative and much more deadly/scary because of it....
    So then essentially you think hes not scary because he says whats on his mind and you like him for that?

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    "he has expropiated big multinationals and wealthy families for no reason"....
    just ask yourself the question where they got their money from...from the same Venezolean people that you so commendably introduce in your point #7.
    So you think making a profit is bad? I mean, are all multinationals and wealthy families in fault per se... common... he is spending money that should go into education, healthcare, infraestructure and generally invested on the well being of the Venezuelans and instead he is buying factories and taking military into mangement, just another way to waste the money.

Ok, so let's say everything I said is just pro-american press that I read somewhere and that I was gullible enough to believe it. That's everything except #7. The company I work for, has investments in Venezuela and I know it to be a fact. I have talked to people in my office that offered "help", but we as a policy, don't bribe people. I also know JP Morgan had something like $40 or $60 million standing from the sale of a bank and have no way to take them out. The government will never give them their money.

What I wanted to highlight, is that his leftist speech would be much more believable if he, his family and his buddies weren't filling thier pockets in the process, and giving away what they can't reach.

I just pitty the poor Venezuelans. They are wasting their riches for the second time in 20 years and can do nothing about it!!!
    Zag when they Zig

Let me know when one of our presidents kill 6 million people for no reason. THEN, come back and make that statement you uneducated twit.
    Just to let you know Hitler killed close to 30 million, not 6mil... or were you talking about civilians only?

The conservative estimate for the US tally is about 80 000 and all those civilians...
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    That boy needs therapy...
    Frontier Phsychiatrist
    Thank you.

You do know at what ppl resort after they run out of argument...

... and the BOY here sure isn't me!
    Last edited by ruim20; 09-21-2006 at 06:29 PM.
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Thanks for the insult "ranger".

"Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

We havn't run out of arguments, we feel they are unessicary at this point.

i think a better comparison is the US and the Stalin-era Soviet Union. Both nations are (were for the Soviets) run by paranoid leaders who advocate torture and unfair trials, spying on civilians, and later murder of thousands in a Middle Eastern war, except Bush did it in the name of freedom. Both are also foolishly attempting to keep up appearences, even though everyone knows that it's going to hell.
    Last edited by kingofthering; 09-22-2006 at 01:19 PM.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

The argument is that you're so blinded by your hate towards the US/GWB that you have made some lucridous statements in this thread.

Before you keep defending Chavez, read about what he's done in Venezuela, to the Venezuelan people. Just opposing GWB doesn't make Chavez a worthy head of state.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by junaman
    Just to let you know Hitler killed close to 30 million, not 6mil... or were you talking about civilians only?

The conservative estimate for the US tally is about 80 000 and all those civilians...
    I was talking about the Jews he killed.

What's the matter ruim20? You can't correct me because you know I'm right? Because you compared our President to Hitler when our Presidents have never killed 6 million people of a religon just because we don't like them?

That's why you're an uneducated twit. Because you don't know what it is that is coming out of your mouth.

Know the facts.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Are they the only people that matter nowadays
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

Quote Originally Posted by junaman
    Are they the only people that matter nowadays
    Now that was taken out of context.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    Now that was taken out of context.
    How so?
    He mentioned only Jews, a minority of those killed in WW2, in the statistics of the people Hitler killed...

What's the matter ruim20? You can't correct me because you know I'm right? Because you compared our President to Hitler when our Presidents have never killed 6 million people of a religon just because we don't like them?

That's why you're an uneducated twit. Because you don't know what it is that is coming out of your mouth.

Know the facts.
    I didn't know we where going for boddy count... perhaps we should let the US get to thoose 6mill before i make more uneducated statments. Please stop with the insults, i never lied within the hoole thread, i still think i'm intiteld to an opinion, you don't like it great, you have your one, great also, just stop the insults, not saying something doesn't mean i'm not aware it exists.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    "he has expropiated big multinationals and wealthy families for no reason"....
    just ask yourself the question where they got their money from...from the same Venezolean people that you so commendably introduce in your point #7.
    When someone gets rich, it necessarily involves the "working class" (ugly definition). But that doesn't mean prejudice to the workers. Your sentence sounds like a very old-fashioned anti-capitalist street cry. I'm sure you don't see things exactly that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Clique
    i suppose you are right, i dont like the way he implements his ideas although at least he is open about what he wants to do whereas certain countries with certain leaders are so much more secrative and much more deadly/scary because of it....
    And what does he want that sounds good to you?
    If making the so-called "holly-war" is not secrative, I wonder what is...
    Of course I know that, in fact, Osama or Hussein couldn't care less about religion. But thats what they've used to draw naive people to war.

I know that stating you like Bin Laden may do a lot for a cool rebel status. But you have to be a little more conscious about what you say you like. We're talking about some crazy people here.
    It's already been said but I remind you: not liking one side, doesn't mean you have to support the other.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Thread Information