Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo HD

this should be cool. ferraris are finally in GT!!
    I am the Stig

Ferrari Constructors Champions 2007

I strongly advise anyone and everyone to watch the video in the second link in the first post.
    Prototype-X.

Quote Originally Posted by 092326001
    it looks pretty good
    but i doubt there will be ferraris
    MY goodness, will you people LOOK at the links in the first post?

Ferraris are in the game. Why model a 599 GTB, and show off a F430 is they won't include them?
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Great stuff, looks sweet, although im going to love the Forza 2 comparisons
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    MY goodness, will you people LOOK at the links in the first post?

Ferraris are in the game. Why model a 599 GTB, and show off a F430 is they won't include them?
    I saw the links, but I don't believe the bastards.

cant really comment on this stuff until have more info, have been disappointed too many times by Sony and the gang.
    Porsche!

im not going to buy this game because of the ''you have to buy cars out of your own money'' thing ill stick to gt4 thanks
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

Quote Originally Posted by acemotorsport
    im not going to buy this game because of the ''you have to buy cars out of your own money'' thing ill stick to gt4 thanks
    Again, READ.

GT5 is based on GTHD Premium. You don't have to buy cars with your own money for it. That's GT HD Classic, which is the last attempt to get money out of GT4.
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Yeah, but GTHD "Premium" will still only come with 30-some odd cars and a couple tracks. Or, are these simply just "prologues" or something? I thought GTHD would be an upgraded GT4.

I'm confused now. I'm going to guess: GT HD Classic and GT HD Premium aren't actually two different versions of the same game, but rather completely different games with completely different engines..? I don't know, I can't read japanese, and it won't translate that link.

Edit: lol, I read the first post, yep. Wow, I feel slow.

I get it, I thought that Premium was just "Classic", but it actually includes a few cars, but you still have to buy the rest. I'll stop talking now.
    Last edited by Radoman; 09-23-2006 at 09:24 PM.

OH THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU SWEET MERCIFUL GOD!!!!!! Finally I can race a Ferrari against a Porsche against a Sky... oh wait i could do that in Forza... Whatever, as long as GT5 has Italian cars I'm happy because then i could race a Zonda against an Enzo.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Radoman
    Yeah, but GTHD "Premium" will still only come with 30-some odd cars and a couple tracks. Or, are these simply just "prologues" or something? I thought GTHD would be an upgraded GT4.

I'm confused now. I'm going to guess: GT HD Classic and GT HD Premium aren't actually two different versions of the same game, but rather completely different games with completely different engines..? I don't know, I can't read japanese, and it won't translate that link.

Edit: lol, I read the first post, yep. Wow, I feel slow.

I get it, I thought that Premium was just "Classic", but it actually includes a few cars, but you still have to buy the rest. I'll stop talking now.
    Yep. GT HD Premium is basically GT5's Prologue.
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Yep. GT HD Premium is basically GT5's Prologue.
    But do you still have to buy cars with your own money? (In GT5)
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Even if they do have Ferraris in the game, they won't BE Ferraris. They'll handle like crap, because Gran Turismo only tests the asian cars.
    "That's the first time I've been unhappy to have a bird on my face."

-Jenson Button after having a bird hit him during a preseason practice

Quote Originally Posted by ptclaus98
    Even if they do have Ferraris in the game, they won't BE Ferraris. They'll handle like crap, because Gran Turismo only tests the asian cars.
    Wow never knew that, i saw them doing testing on there cars a VERY long time ago, i think it was on 5th Gear and it looked really detailed but now knowing they only do testing on Asian cars that well, cheap...
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    Wow never knew that, i saw them doing testing on there cars a VERY long time ago, i think it was on 5th Gear and it looked really detailed but now knowing they only do testing on Asian cars that well, cheap...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    i gave up all hope of GT's being any good when i found out that actually all of the cars handling is completely mythical - I know the owner of the Stratos in GT4 (his was the only one Polyphony went to look at), aparently it handles nothing like it, they just took a few pics and never drove it
    he know owns an MX5 - which handles nothing like the in-game model either, so did they drive ANY of the cars?

Thread Information