Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodyear Eagle F-1 GS-D3

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    I didn't want to question your choice of tyres, I was just interested in the way they collected the data, which looked almost too accurate and precise.
    That's OK. You know us Dutchies, we take things sometimes too literally and we can come across as a bit arrogant because of it.
    We work to live, and to live is to drive a BMW 330i at speed.

https://www.facebook.com/BMW330iMSport/

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitt
    That's OK. You know us Dutchies, we take things sometimes too literally and we can come across as a bit arrogant because of it.
    So when did you or you ancestors escape from here??

Me ... 1st time 1966 after few years and 2nd time 1987 after few years ...
    Last edited by kiwitt; 04-06-2004 at 06:54 PM.
    We work to live, and to live is to drive a BMW 330i at speed.

https://www.facebook.com/BMW330iMSport/

Me ... 1st time 1966 after few years and 2nd time 1987 after few years ...
    Why and from where?

i suffer from this time to time as well......most of the time its from my brother when im arguing with him though
    I am the Stig

Goodyear F-1's

My 2000 Corvette coupe came stock with these tires, EMT version. The EMT's are heavier and aren't as nice as the regular (non-runflat) versions that come on the Corvette Z06, but they do perform.

Forget all the size numbers, mine are about 10" wide on the front and 14" at the rear just measuring the tread width (a guess based on my 8" hand).

I got about 32K miles out of the first set, and I didn't take them on the track. I have a friend that raced his Z06 on weekends and only got 11K from his set.

This is pretty good wear for performance tires. I think you made a good choice for the money. My new set cost me $1,400 mounted. There are higher performance tires available, but the cost is more than I wish to pay.
    Don Doyle

Quote Originally Posted by doylede
    I have a friend that raced his Z06 on weekends and only got 11K from his set.
    Shit I don't get HALF of that.
    And my worst was a set of soft Yoko's which lasted me all of 200 track miles
    The original Michelins seemingly got 20K, but they were shit in the wet and cold damp days - being Scotland that's most of the time
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information