Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Viper coming out...already!? I hope rumour is true

Cool New Viper coming out...already!? I hope rumour is true

Well you guys would all probably think this is a load of shit....BUT i highly doubt it is, lets cut right to the chase, i was reading in forums of viperalley and stuff...and theirs supposed 2 be a a Viper SRT-10 Street Coupe coming out!! I guess it wuld have sum similarities as the COmptition Coupe..?? who knows, thers no pix for now. But i was also reading that some dude was dirving ona highway where lotsa company's test their cars out on it and the dude thot he saw a NEW GTS, had liek a competition coupe wing but smaller, body panels were somewat different, and sounded like a pissed off V-10, to me this sounds like its a SRT-10 Street Coupe Prototype, watch out VETTES! cuz thers supposed 2 be a Z06 coming out soon thats supposed 2 compete to the SRT-10, well since the street coupe is coming out, I believe thers no chance!

VIPER ALWAYS REMAINS ON TOP MOTHA F*CKA!!

that car is very, very nice

the Corvette will always be able to compete with the Viper.
    anyway, i think that this will be a wicked car.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    the Corvette will always be able to compete with the Viper.
    anyway, i think that this will be a wicked car.
    True true, but Viper is now 1 step ahead of the Vette now....cuz the Z06 is like 405hp and GTS was 450hp, now the SRT-10 is 500hp and new Z06 will be roughly 500hp as well, and now the SRT-10 street coupe coming out, I assume its going to have more power...I hope..550 maybe 600 - so Viper is staying 1 Step ahead now! HOORAY FOR THE BEST AMERICAN CAR EVER MADE

hp doesnt really mean much now. but there was this video that compared the viper srt -10 2003 to a corvette z06 and the z06 won in handling and acceleration but lost in top speed. and the corvette cost way less too

and about the best american car made. i think the saleen s7 and the ford gt90 will be the best.

ford gt90 can compete with mclarens.
    with a 0-60 in 3.1 sec and a top speed of 230mph. quad turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Chinky_boi
    hp doesnt really mean much now. but there was this video that compared the viper srt -10 2003 to a corvette z06 and the z06 won in handling and acceleration but lost in top speed. and the corvette cost way less too

and about the best american car made. i think the saleen s7 and the ford gt90 will be the best.

ford gt90 can compete with mclarens.
    with a 0-60 in 3.1 sec and a top speed of 230mph. quad turbo
    I dont care wut u say...a Viper SRT-10 wuld smoke a Z06, all depends on the driver...i mean 0-60 for srt is 3.9...Z06 is like 4.1-4.3....like c'mon and handling the SRT-10 Pulls a 1.15g's skidpad when a Z06 does like 1.05 or sumthing close to that...and top speed is 190+mph and z06 is like 175-180mph...so i dont udnerstand wut u tihnk z06 smokin a viper gets into mind....all depends on driver..but staticly SRT-10 is ultamatly a more superior car...only difference that Z06 is beter at the price...tahts it!! but the Viper is worthe its price cuz its just so much sexier.

Quote Originally Posted by maximus14433
    I dont care wut u say...a Viper SRT-10 wuld smoke a Z06, all depends on the driver...i mean 0-60 for srt is 3.9...Z06 is like 4.1-4.3....like c'mon and handling the SRT-10 Pulls a 1.15g's skidpad when a Z06 does like 1.05 or sumthing close to that...and top speed is 190+mph and z06 is like 175-180mph...so i dont udnerstand wut u tihnk z06 smokin a viper gets into mind....all depends on driver..but staticly SRT-10 is ultamatly a more superior car...only difference that Z06 is beter at the price...tahts it!! but the Viper is worthe its price cuz its just so much sexier.
    wtf 4.1-4.3 lol

the z06 is a 3.9accel and the srt is a 4.0 so i dont understand where you got your info?
    and your one of the stereotype people who dont think about anything else but the viper is the best and everything else sucks.

just cause the viper is your favourite car doesnt mean you have to say everything else sucks

thats cool but does any1 hav any pics?
    i cannot find any thanks
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Quote Originally Posted by maximus14433
    the vette is worth its price plus this rebody kit, and also i like the looks of the Z06 much more than the Viper.
    also, what makes you think that the new Viper is going to have that much more power? it's just the hardtop version, which doesn't warrent having more horsepower, they just want to make a hardtop version for better body rigidity and better handling. a Z06 can compete with th e Ferarri 575, and a 360, so what makes you think that a Z06 is so inferior? you are quoting all of these performance figures that are a very minute difference that ae slightly in favor of the Viper. not all Viper drivers are going to be great drivers, so if two average drivers were to race an '04 Viper SRT-10 and an '04 Corvette Z06, the driver of the Z06 would have the advantage because the Z06 is a much easier car to drive and work with. just face it, Chevrolet has had over fifty years to refine it.
    why do you think that the Viper is so much cheaper than Ferarris and Astons anyway? it performs just as well, looks just as sweet, it's because Dodge has made this car a pure big ass sports car with a big ass angine, but ZERO comfort or drivability feature, it is hard to drive and is noisy and bumpy, and that's why people like it. but the Corvette is very much cheaper and has much better comfort and driveability, and nearly the performance to match.

anyway i love the Viper and i Love the Z06, but when your trying to lable your opinions as fact i see you as a closed-minded fanboy. you are trying to state facts that are focusing about everything but the cars themselves, like gears and such. i won't go on anymore, a Ramones video is on

wtf 4.1-4.3 lol

the z06 is a 3.9accel and the srt is a 4.0 so i dont understand where you got your info?
    and your one of the stereotype people who dont think about anything else but the viper is the best and everything else sucks.

just cause the viper is your favourite car doesnt mean you have to say everything else sucks
    Bro wtf r u talking about...a SRT-10 does 3.9....check on motor trend..or even Dodge-Vipers.com, it was even tested on Ripleys Believe it or not and it did 3.9!! as long as u have the professional driver! u just dont uunderstand, the SRT-10 does a 11.7 1/4 mile and a Z06 does like a 12.5 around there, I dont understand where u get the Z06 is better! face the facts!!!!

http://motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/112_0211_vv/ <~~Speeding Shootout

They even did the Faceoff Challenge tested on Road and Track, and the SRT-10 Clearly won!! thats all that counts winning is winning, do u not get it.... Mostly depends on the driver but still....Under 'Whats hot' and 'Whats not'...it said SRT-10 said Super Duper Handling, Z06 for 'wuts hot' was Super handling....explain to me; as well the SRT-10 it said even more monsterous Power levels.... z06 said 'wuts hot' and it just said Monster power levels...thats it....im telling u...as a Viper fanatic..SRT-10 Cearly beats a z06!...there was even a Speeding shootout between a 911 turbo, Viper GTS ACR, and a Z06....911 was 1st, GTS ACR was 2nd, and Z06 was 3rd....explain to me how the Z06 is better than the SRT-10 wen it wuld clearly smoke the GTS ACR. (SRT-10)

-It was tested on 0-60, track, quarter mile, and braking, of course Viper's worste was on the braking, it came 3rd on that but Overal came 2nd at the end-
    Last edited by maximus14433; 04-03-2004 at 11:50 AM.

wtf 4.1-4.3 lol

If you want even proof, look up SRT-10 Specs here http://dodge-vipers.com/03srt10.html compare ur freakin Z06...and tell me if the Z outperforms the SRT, I DONT THINK SO

OR EVEN LOOKS HERE, THE ACTUAL SPEEDING SHOOUT BETWEEN THE Z06 AND SRT-10 http://motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/112_0211_vv/
    Last edited by maximus14433; 04-03-2004 at 11:38 AM.

did you read my post?
    you are a fanboy

did you read my post?
    you are a fanboy
    true fanboy

did you read my post?
    you are a fanboy

damn strait, Viper is the best F**ken car!! lol My opinion hehe.

but you are acting like other cars don't matter, and that Z06s can't compete with Vipers.

Thread Information