Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Viper coming out...already!? I hope rumour is true

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Like Matt said, the Vette and Viper rare depending on the area. If its a popular car, then its not a big deal. However, some places, its rare, and that's a big deal.

The Viper and Vette are pretty much nothing but another car. Heck, 360 Ferraris aren't a big deal in Monaco. It depends on the area.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt
    What makes you say that no one here thinks the Viper is a big deal?

I should of said California,,,,I just don't see people make a big deal hear, I lived in CAL.. for mighty long time Corvette always out shines Viper all the time, now don't get me wrong if I the chance to have one I wont say no but Corvette will all ways be my #1 choice

No arguments it all my friend,
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

ok, vipers are not exactly common anywhere, there are too few for them to really be all that even semi-common. vettes? hell, im happy when i see them, but if i somehow dont see a vette every day, then its the only day like that for the next 3 weeks at least. i think vettes are special, even tho ive seen a gallardo, 360 spyder, and 550 maranello in the food stores parking lot, along with some more luxurious things like jaguar xjr's and merc sl series everywhere. i recently learned there is a mclaren slr near where i live. when i see mustangs, i appreciate it. if you dont apreciate them when you see them, then why care if you see ANYthing? if you really like cars, be gratified to see those things, not "oh, another vette"
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Well one time i saw a 360 spydor and to be honest i wasnt really impressed... I just casually lookedover and thought "oh a ferrari...?...wonder if he saw that speed camera..FLASH...nope" guy seemed to think he owned the road......

But yeah i was impressed but still im more impressed seeing a late model Mustang (uncommon here) GT falcon, wrxs and so on....

exactly my point. also, appreciate every special car anyway, cause in a few years, we wont hear the rumbles of muscle cars or the roars of the roadsters. everything will either be a prius hybrid type thing, or a hydrogen engine. these things wont be around forever!

oh, yeah, i recently bought the winter edition of "viper" magazine, and its only a coupe version. it looks amazingly cool, but no improved stats or engine or w/e. thats not coming for awhile yet.

Thread Information