Please vote in both threads!!!

Anyway, this week a whole new pic about the Chinses GP. Michael Schumacher was able to win the race and even up with Alonso. It looks like we are going to see a very exciting season ending!

This weeks pic:

We see among other Michael Schumacher and Jean Todt.

Sauc3
"I win in China and instead of a trophy I get a TAIWANESE branded Red Bull bottle!"

RazaBlade

"As Shumi tries to take his mind off it, the medical team explain to Todt that the high exposure to the logos alone has got Schumacher addicted to Marlboro cigarettes..."

Mr.Tiv
"Shumi-Now what the f*ck am I going to do with this?"

Rockefella
JT: "Michael, do you like Red Bull?"
MS: "No."
JT: "Right, right.. my mistake."
MS: "So you wouldn't mind if I shoved this damn bottle of Red Bull down your throat Jean?"
JT: "Not really, as long as you tickle me afterwards."
MS: "Deal."

Cyco
"Michael: How come after 7 world championships I'm still the drinks boy?"

PerfAdv
"Jean: Listen carefully Michael, they're only going to explain this once.
Engineer: When you want to pass Alonso, just put the straw into the secret fuel-line induction valve.....and say 'bye bye, Alonsooooooooo!!!
Engineer 2: *evil laugh* Hehehehe!"

"Is that motor oil in your bottle?"
"It boosts my concentration when i'm racing"
"Uhmm..."

RobPorsche
"red guy: I don't understand how this could have happened, we've never lost before!"
"Schumi: You guys *hangs head* it was my fault, I thought it would be funny if I switched our engines with Vtechs, I honestly didn't think they would suck that bad though."
"Asian on right: You're dead to me"
"guyfarright: *thinking to himself* this is going to get me the publicity I've been longing for all my life."

Spastik_Roach
MT-"Semen in a can is not my idea of a farewell gift guys"'
J-"If you can think of a better one Michael i'd like to hear it"

ADRENALINE
"The can says it gives you wings!! Where the hell are my wings? Those liars! This is Red Bullshit."