View Poll Results: Who took the best photo?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black 300ZX

23 63.89%
  • Piacki_117

13 36.11%

Thread: General Photography Competition #59 RunOff !!

General Photography Competition #59 RunOff !!

Since Black 300ZX won by one vote which was given to him by a member who registered 2 days ago, has 0 posts, and is from the same country/city as him, I decided to do a RunOff thread.

Please cast your votes

Black 300ZX
    Montalegre Castle
    September, 2006
    Canon EOS 20D / Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 / Hama Circular Polarizer

Piacki117
    Pisa, Italy
    August 2006
    Sony Cybershot DSC-R1
    Last edited by Niko_Fx; 10-04-2006 at 04:55 PM.

You're right Niko_FX.
    The new member is my younger brother. He decided to register because we wanted to enter some photos in the automobile conquest.
    Of course i didn't tell him to vote in my photo, but he decided to vote for himself. In the automobile competition, he prefered McReis photo than mine.

Anyway, i think it's totally fair because he is my brother.

Just one more thing. When he voted, i was not leading.There were two members that voted my photo after him. I'm just telling this because i don't want you to think that i ask him to register and resolve the competition.I didn't win any car, or something like that last time i win a photo competition here...

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Since Black 300ZX won by one vote which was given to him by a member who registered 2 days ago, has 0 posts, and is from the same country/city as him, I decided to do a RunOff thread.
    One vote is one vote. Maybe his brother thought Black300ZX's pic was the best, that's why he voted for him, what he is allowed to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Piacki_117
    One vote is one vote. Maybe his brother thought Black300ZX's pic was the best, that's why he voted for him, what he is allowed to do.
    Maybe my best friend, relatives, wife, etc. Think that my pic is the best one. I shall send them the link and ask them to vote for me... You're welcome btw.

Black takes some awesome pics, it just seemed weird and a bit against the rules if you ask me...

Like i said before, i think it's completely fair, because he is brother, but that's all. I don't like being acused of cheating, because i win nothing with that. I just enter some photos here, for the same reason everybody does it (i think), fun.
    If i wanted to register some kind of clone, i wouldn't be so stupid to vote one or two days after that, and even use the same city and Country.
    McReis knows my brother, and already knew that he decided to register to enter some photos he took in a event that i miss.

Anyway, if you still think that was my intention to cheat and that's something weird about the votation, maybe i should be banned.

P.S. - McReis is also my personal friend and i never asked him to vote in my photos, like he never asked me to do the same.

P.S.2 - My brother is completly imparcial with is opinion. When he doesn't like some photos i took, believe me, he tells me that, sometimes with very disagreeable words.
    Last edited by BLACK 300ZX; 10-05-2006 at 04:14 PM.

I apologize Black, it's nothing at all against you. I'm just trying to get a point across. Unfortunately we've had cases like this in the past and all of them have resulted in a bad experience. As a matter of fact, at a given time, votes by members with 0 posts were not counted.

Your pic deserves your brother's vote, no doubt about that, and there might be no bias or preference whatsoever over the fact that he's your brother.... But it just doesn't seem right, that's all.

Ok, no problem.
    Honestly, i agree that's not right too, because he is a new member and i think you did a good job as moderator, opening this topic and being intent to vote threads.
    I just don't want that somebody think the vote was cheat.

Thread Information