Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: TVR no longer maker of cheap British crap. Now makes cheap "European" crap.

This man, is very right

TVR's are ugly... aaaaaand wait for the backlash or lack therof...
    Buy a good british car instead like an Aston Marten, or a... oh yes, other than Aston Marten, the British have largely forgot HOW to make good performance cars that also look good. Unless that chop I saw of a new Lotus Esprit comes into existence.
    But seriously, all TVR's are pervasively seriously aesthetically challenged and I could never own a car that looks that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy
    Buy a good british car instead like an Aston Marten, or a... oh yes, other than Aston Marten, the British have largely forgot HOW to make good performance cars that also look good. Unless that chop I saw of a new Lotus Esprit comes into existence.
    But seriously, all TVR's are pervasively seriously aesthetically challenged and I could never own a car that looks that bad.
    Do you expect anyone to to take you seriously when you can't spell Aston Martin?
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

Your lack of respect for other people's opinions on even simply a car's looks are pervasively, seriously aesthetically challenged, a hundred times worse than your opinion of TVR. I happen to like them, thank you very much.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

lol.. ariel atom and the lotus exige look good imo, and have you seen pictures of the marcus TSO?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

There's the door -------------------->

Like others have stated, your spelling is bad. I'm surprised you were able to spell TVR correctly!!!!!

On the other hand, maybe your time is best spent reading a book rather than chatting with the grown ups.

Quote Originally Posted by speednine
    On the other hand, maybe your time is best spent reading a book rather than chatting with the grown ups.
    I'm not an official adult yet!

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    lol.. ariel atom and the lotus exige look good imo, and have you seen pictures of the marcus TSO?
    Marcos. Though, I assume you're mocking him.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

I got exactly the response that I wanted, pure rage. Just stirring the pot boys As for the spelling, I have absolutely no response. And as for your child comments, that is just low brow. I am a legal adult here in Canada, though I am not sure what that means in terms of my ability to spell or criticise what I see as horrible designs. What I can say about TVR's is I respect, like Lotus, their performance, but I seriously think that they would benefit from better design. If two companies made cars that looked as good, or comprable to other premier auto manufacturers (Benz, Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche) then I would be the first at their altar.

CdocZ, this is what I have to say. I stated my opinion. I respect your opinion, and did not mean to disrespect your opinion, and in no way did I feel that I did. What I merely wanted to do was cause some trouble and see what would happen when I made some provocative statements in a pseudo-comedic manner. Now I see that some people can't seem to take that very well. And after all, one of the main functions of a forum is a place to voice your opinion, now matter how innane or useless it is, it is one of the main reasons I would wager why people frequent sites such as these.

CdocZ, this is what I have to say. I stated my opinion. I respect your opinion, and did not mean to disrespect your opinion, and in no way did I feel that I did. What I merely wanted to do was cause some trouble and see what would happen when I made some provocative statements in a pseudo-comedic manner. Now I see that some people can't seem to take that very well. And after all, one of the main functions of a forum is a place to voice your opinion, now matter how innane or useless it is, it is one of the main reasons I would wager why people frequent sites such as these.
    1) Your logic here is flawed, you state something in a way that makes you seem like an egotistical fool who's personal views are always right, then say that we are here to voice our opinions..... 2) You say you posted a controversial comment for kicks, but the LACK of those kinds of posters here is why so many love this site, and why so many are so open with their opinions - THAT is one of the reasons that this forum is so successful. 3) We didn't take your provocative comments well? What the hell were you expecting, that everyone here, (despite being fans of how comfortable we feel with how no one consistently talks like their opinion is the one that matters) would easily be comfortable with it all, and totally disregard it? Obviously, because a provocative statement is MEANT to go unheard

Now, before I waste more of my time on this, stop talking to me, because your logic and reasoning is only making me lose respect for you.

EDIT: Don't mistake the bland language and total indifference seem like anger - it is not anger. It's more "I am tired because my insomnia has been horrible lately, and really don't want to have to deal with this logic you present me with than I have to"

Fair enough. I will note this in future.

Fair enough. I will note this in future.
    Ok, I was not expecting you to accept that nicely. You are on my good side again

Right, i'm rage filled because you don't like the designs? Wherever in my post did i sound angry? I showed you the door. You don't like a company go ahead and get the hell out. I have to agree most of their designs are ugly however one car that suits the bill would be the sagaris. Second i understand why you don't like their designs. Why? They're different, you don't like to be different. Which is understandable. Regardless of your age, your maturity level shines through what you type on the internet, you are poorly immature and fail at making comical joke. Thanks for playing, and don't let the door hit you on the way out okay kiddo.

Ouch, that's just cruel.

Thread Information