Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: And then... It was pain.

Quote Originally Posted by 6speed
    LMeanwhile I was her first... you know.
    If you're old enough to have sex, you're surely old enough to say the word. Grow up.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

The most important thing is to gain something personally from the failed relationship. I had a girl that I was just crazy about but she was never really willing to put as much into the relationship as I was. Eventually we broke up -- and I'm sure it was a coincidence that it was just a couple days after Christmas when I'd gotten her a bunch of gifts. I was absolutely DEVASTATED. It took me months to get over it but what I learned was that it's a very self-destructive thing to be involved in an unequal relationship. If one person is taking it seriously and the other is not, it's almost certainly doomed to fail sooner or later.
    And so the next girlfriend I had -- who was to become my wife a few years later -- and I started out slowly and I made a point of keeping my emotions in check. And it was a good thing that we didn't just fling ourselves into anything. She was coming off a very ugly divorce and I, off the relationship I was talking about above. So we both were careful and now we've been married for over 20 years.
    End of sermon. Be good to yourself for a while, and whatever you do, don't blame yourself for everything. Some relationships simply are not meant to be.

Last night me and my girlfriend of 3 monthes broke up. To most people, three monthes isn't a big deal, but to me it was, it was my longest relationship.

After all the times she said I love you, she left me for a guy who gave her her first kiss. Meanwhile I was her first... you know.

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm looking for sympathy.

In all truth, I guess I am.

I wouldn't say all this unless it was the truth.

Some of you are my friends.
    bro!!!!! how old are you ?? "f" love do as meny you can "NOW""!!! but if you'r 30, yes that can be pretty hard///

here is gift from me to you bro!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I don't believe a single word coming out of his fingers.
    Last edited by Vaigra; 10-20-2006 at 01:57 PM.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Why is he back? Why is it that he looks for sympathy when he knows he will find nothing but mockery. Anyway, you've already lost the battle. A peice of advice: "Never let them see you bleed..." and don't bitch about it like a little girl. You need to learn how to move on with your life; don't dwell on things.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

Last night me and my girlfriend of 3 monthes broke up. To most people, three monthes isn't a big deal, but to me it was, it was my longest relationship.

After all the times she said I love you, she left me for a guy who gave her her first kiss. Meanwhile I was her first... you know.

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm looking for sympathy.

In all truth, I guess I am.

I wouldn't say all this unless it was the truth.

Some of you are my friends.
    Lemme get this straight, you f**ked her but you never kissed her. Was her breath that bad?

And one more thing. When are you going to realize that we don't give a flying f**k either about you or your lousy life???
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    If you're old enough to have sex, you're surely old enough to say the word. Grow up.
    My ex would get embarassed if the act was mentioned or refered to in any way at all.

Thats not to say 6speed is my ex.
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    My ex would get embarassed if the act was mentioned or refered to in any way at all.

Thats not to say 6speed is my ex.
    We know, you don't have to get all defensive.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

If I didn't clarify you would have made a joke about it though, I know I would have
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

That's meg inappropriate, but if you just glance at it, no one will know what it means.
    You think that after all the BS you pulled, making pathetic, crass remarks like that is going to impress anyone?

You're a class A1 idiot, and if you are wanting to remain a member on this site, you really need to start engaging the pink spongey item that resides within your skull before going anywhere near the "submit" button, or you might find other people making a bee-line for the "ban user" button, with "Permenant - Never lift ban" checked.
    Last edited by Coventrysucks; 10-21-2006 at 09:52 AM.
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    Remember its up the street not across the road
    Actually its straight to the jugular...

Sorry about your loss 6speed im sure you'll get over it though.

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang

Remember its up the street not across the road
    Actually, it's both. Doing only one or the other will just leave you with a nicked up limb.

D'uh.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Alright this thread is by far the most entertaining one of the year the comments are awesome. Anyway I refuse to say anything until we get an EggNog of that Viper if you don't EggNog it will take it personally.

And Then, Came Then
    (great song by The Chariot)

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    Alright this thread is by far the most entertaining one of the year the comments are awesome. Anyway I refuse to say anything until we get an EggNog of that Viper if you don't EggNog it will take it personally.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ad.php?t=28915

Dumb thread IMO, no need to tell the world. Especially with your reputation here.
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Thread Information