Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FARRAREY Versuz LAMBBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get help.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

forgot 2 post wut I think:

Lambbo vs farrarey, the winner iz mY frend who has a '94 prelude wit chromeezzzz and a lambo v16 that can spank any car even supras

New UCP Rule: Anytime someone starts a "Ferrari -vs- Lamborghini" thread, link them to this thread

PORSHARRR!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Oh, come on!

You're all just biased, ignorant snobs: obviously an American car will be able to beat a Fewhaawee or Lamb-hog-beefy, and I should know because I ignore all evidence to the contrary! (Because it is nothing more than Left-Wing Terrorist propaganda attempting to bring down our glorious American overloards, err... "government"!!)

Anyone who disagrees will be subject to an endless petty vendetta of snide, disparaging remarks about their mental health/ sanity/ intelligence. But of course an American would do nothing wrong, so that wouldn't be in breach of the rules, and in fact you are in breach of the Rules of The Internet for daring to oppose an American citizen!!
    but don't you live in UK?

Yo man, my 1.6 pwns you all It's got v-tec daawwwwg

My unkle has a 250GTo and a Diabelo LP670 & he rulz u al
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco
    My unkle has a 250GTo and a Diabelo LP670 & he rulz u al
    he cant rulz al cuz my uncl has a enzo GTR

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    he cant rulz al cuz my uncl has a enzo GTR
    me haz too of dose
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    So Wich Iz Tha Best!?

I Dont Nead To Use Da Searc Funkshin Becauz I No Dis Iz An Original Toppic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it, it auto-corrected my all-caps typing. You can't even make a decent parody anymore
    C'mon! Say goodbye to Ferrari and say G'day to Lamborghini Gallardo (soon to come out) (Yes I'm RIGHT) In diesel (apparently...) Yeah, and Lambo is AWD and Ferrari has never made an AWD. So why opt for something that is not an AWD? I think it can be a decent (at least) challenger to the Zonda, the Gallardo, but the Ferrari is a tick slower. If you put a F360 against a Gallardo that is. Why would people go for a Ferrari when Lamborghini has overall performance (even diesel engines!) And who cares if they had tractors?
    Signature removed, no spam allowed.

da Gayardo stands no chance wif my f360 having a chipped 1.8t engine swap
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by #3 Tasman Bloke
    C'mon! Say goodbye to Ferrari and say G'day to Lamborghini Gallardo (soon to come out) (Yes I'm RIGHT) In diesel (apparently...) Yeah, and Lambo is AWD and Ferrari has never made an AWD. So why opt for something that is not an AWD? I think it can be a decent (at least) challenger to the Zonda, the Gallardo, but the Ferrari is a tick slower. If you put a F360 against a Gallardo that is. Why would people go for a Ferrari when Lamborghini has overall performance (even diesel engines!) And who cares if they had tractors?
    2000cc of sense of humour for this guy stat .

LSX 4 ftw, da bak door widly,FulI SiK BrO, slicks told me so, u NOOBS
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

Islamic extremist propaganda on internet serves more purpose than this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolstadt
    Islamic extremist propaganda on internet serves more purpose than this thread.
    get a sense of humour..plus its not Islamic extremists they are just plain extremists..no need to get islam involved...
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

my dad's 4 cylinder Camry is going to kill ferrrari & lamburgini coz it has a 2.4 litre engine so it can also beat any 1.8 civic. plus when i get my allowance im gonna get new V-tec & Type-R stickers for the camry then it will be even faster.
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

[O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Thread Information