View Poll Results: The six cars below are not available in the US. Which one would you import?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alfa Romeo Brera V6 Q4

7 10.14%
  • Elfin MS8 Steamliner

1 1.45%
  • Ford Focus ST

6 8.70%
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ-360

7 10.14%
  • Pagani Zonda F

26 37.68%
  • TVR Sagaris

18 26.09%
  • Other

4 5.80%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The six cars below are not available in the US. Which one would you import?

You took that poll, exactly the way it is, from www.rsportscars.com. Good job, I guess you're not very creative on creating your own list...
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Brera, by far. We'll probably get the Focus, but we'll get it when it's outdated. We'll likely see the Evo eventually, too, if not by Mitsu importing it but private buyers. And let's face it, none of us will really afford a Pagani or Sagaris much less see them on the streets.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Yeah this poll is a shameless RSportsCars rip-off, but none-the-less I'd take the TVR Sagaris. It's such a brutal, spectacular sports car, and is nothing like any offerings over here.

Still, I'd love to have the Focus ST, and more euro style hot hatches... there's an unfortunate lack of them here.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Tvr..

I have to vote for the Sagaris. Though, this thread is a sham. Why wouldn't you come up with something original? On top of that TVR isn't producing any cars, is on the verge of bankruptcy(again), and given the chance I would castrate Smolenski with a pair of hedge shears-that's a different story for a different thread. Now considering that I haven't got the 95 large it would likely cost over here...
    I suppose I'd go for the Focus.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

zonda F
    ________
    Medical marijuana seeds
    Last edited by hec16; 08-20-2011 at 09:12 PM.

Out of these I would grab a Sagaris because I like the brutality of it. Plus it has good looks and there is nothing like it (especially in the US).

On a side note, I saw my first Saturn Aura on the street today and it looked quite nice. I really like the European type styling and the car overall exumed an air of better than GM quality.

Shit, I thought this thread was original, Gtek-i. You almost had me giving you a +1.

Yeah even the title is copied word for word from RSportsCars' poll.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Damnit. You made me choose between the Zonda and the Sagaris.....Sagaris cause it's cheaper
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk
    Zonda F
    why zonda?it's a nice car but who is going to be ablt to buy that car?i bet people who have money for that car will be ablt to import them here.

I chose the Evo since its the only one I could probably afford and most likely the one I'd buy anyway.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Tough because I love the Focus ST and the Sagaris, as well as the Alfa. All things considered it'd probably end up being the Focus ST because it'd be the easiest to maintain in its 'foreign' country but if I was real rich I'd get the Sagaris in a heartbeat.

By all accounts the Elfin is brutal enough to induce skids AND skidmarks so for laundering purposes I voted for the Steamliner

Ford Focus ST or TVR Sagaris for me

Thread Information