Thread: Father/son vacation options

Father/son vacation options

Every year my dad takes me on a small vacation, usually short, usually no where overly expensive/extravagant. However, this time I have a few options...

A) Detroit Autoshow
    B) GM/Corvette Headquarters
    C) Ford Headquarters

Detroit Autoshow = one day trip, just the autoshow
    GM/Corvette Headquarters = most likely all weekend, getting a tour of both (same for Ford).

Sorry that this wasn't in the original post, didn't realize I hit tab when I pressed enter

Anyways, anyone have some good knowledge about how good the factory/headquarter tours are?
    Last edited by CdocZ; 10-25-2006 at 09:11 AM.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    Every year my dad takes me on a small vacation, usually short, usually no where overly expensive/extravagant. However, this time I have a few options...
    Playboy Mansion, a racetrack/driving school, playboy mansion, Quiggs' house, playboy mansion, ski trip, and playboy mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Playboy Mansion, a racetrack/driving school, playboy mansion, Quiggs' house, playboy mansion, ski trip, and playboy mansion.
    Driving school is already planned for as a present if I get a certain grade-average in college, and once I learn manual (mom is against it.... )
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

The post should have ended after "Playboy Mansion"...

But since there are 3 other options I would say go for Detroit and visit a game of the Red Wings whilst you're there That's more my personal taste though...

The GM/Corvette headquarters visit sounds cool too though... Man you really have to make some hard and unpleasant choises...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

NYIAS ftw.

Quiggs' house FTW.

I think I'd rather see the Detroit show then Ford/GM headquarters. Then again I interned at a GM plant for 2 months last year, as part of a program in school. It was fun at first but then it just got boring.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Detroit Autoshow. Period. It's where they unveil new cars and companies like GM would spend milllions to get people to see their crap.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thread Information