Thread: ohio technical college

ohio technical college

does anyone go there, has been there, or knows someone who is going there and knows if its a good school or not(its an automotive and other related school). I might have an interview with there recruiter next week, and if he doesnt give me a call hes not worth it. any feed back on this school would help alot just to get some more oppinions on it. thanks!

UTI ftw. I'll be going there sometime next year. w00t.

yeah i thought about UTI but they didnt show they were intrested in the sense they never called me back about an interview which is a terrible idea and ther classes are absolutely huge around 35 kids and OTC highest class is 20 kids

by the way what does ftw mean i dont know anything about those shortened words except the basics

For the win.
    UTI never sent me the info packet the first time i sent for it. But I really want to go to the nascar institute.

yeah the nascar institute is cool. OTC is supposed to also be the number one place BMW looks for their techs considering they have there own program at the school, i plan on going to that afterwards but it requires a B average which i have gotten nothing lower than an A in any auto class i've taken and little or no moving violations. its pretty much the same crudentials for the porsche thing at UTI.

Thread Information